The Party's Over in Sweden

They’ve finally gone and done it, made bestiality illegal. So I know some of you will be changing your vacation plans.

But hold on! The loophole that made sex with animals legal won’t be closed until next year. So there’s still time to get your jollies in. While the goat in that linked story is cute, that lovely sheep makes me feel especially frisky. Mmmmmm.

Get in while you still can!!

Well, I wouldn’t worry too much. After all, the last sentence does say: “The act however, is still permissible in Belgium and Denmark.”

Oh, don’t be baaaaad.

All I know is ewe can have my sheep when ewe pry her from my cold, dead, er, hands.

So what, after that you have to be satisfied with having sex with Swedish women?

Did anyone think to PM Hal Briston the bad news? He’ll be upset if he has to pay extra to change his airline tickets. :smiley:

::d&r::

Ewe, that’s gross.

Man’s best friend-zone.

What kind of horse’s ass comes up with a law like this?! And look at all the sheep that mindlessly go along with it. Will they never stop hounding bestialists? This really gets my goat.

I don’t think that many people who are into bestiality readily admit it. They tend to be sheepish about it.

Was their some other more important legislation that Sweden is trying to sneak through at the same time? If so this is a clear attempt to wag the dog just to stop people who shag the dog.

Sweden is attempting to make a particular sex act illegal? No, cannot be.

Well, there’s still Thailand.

No, I got your goat. Friday night, heh.

Don’t make me tell you what I’ve seen with frogs and snakes.

I’ve seen that, and the bird.

BTW, is it OK if ewe are pretty?

What’s the difference between that and using a natural condom? Either way, you’re balls deep in lamb skin.

No thanks, Trihs, you can keep her.
:slight_smile:

What’s the difference between keeping a box of Trojans & a gallon of wall paint on the nightstand; they’re both made of latex? The latter should be easy to apply, just dip in.

Almost been done.

Time Magazine also covered it.