Modern Family 11/17/10

Another overall so-so episode, but like usual, with several funny lines sprinkled in throughout the show.

My favorite were two bits referencing Gloria’s growing up in Columbia.

“You’d have thought with her growing up around Death Squads and all those drunken uncles that she would have learned to move a little bit faster.”

“Mom, you could have shot me with that!”
“Manny, I could unbutton your shirt with this if I wanted to.” :smiley:

Good God, does Gloria’s chest get slightly bigger every week, or is it my imagination?

ETA: I loved the moment when Mitchell jumped into the flash mob.

“If it ain’t white, it ain’t right!” I loved the way the taxi driver was throwing the luggage around, and of course Phil has that stupid look on his face because he has no idea why.

I think they realized she’d spend a lot of the episode bending over looking for her keys, so they had wardrobe select appropriate clothing.

“When’s the last time you had the keys?”

“I don’t know! When’s thee last time you had my keeeys?”

“When I put them in your hand the day I bought you the car.”

Maybe the keys got lost in there. :slight_smile:

Gloria’s scenes with the gun were hilarious!

It made our TV room actually feel smaller.

Cracked me up, that and the last scenes where Cam’s timing’s off.

I did not see that coming, and it was awesome! Probably one of the best moments of the entire series for me. :slight_smile:

Maybe it’s my warped sense of humor but when the dad started to tear up in the car and the next moment the dad and both daughters are bawling their eyes out cracked me up. I was laughing so hard I almost started crying.

I laughed for 5 minutes straight when she shot the island.

I loved that too, I just wish she wasn’t holding the gun like a gangsta.

I think they’re just making them bounce more.

Sweet baby jesus!!

That is how her gangsta uncles taught her.

Yeah, me too!

My favorite MF episode so far.

Me too. That was my favorite part of the episode.

I LOVED it. I laughed my ass off from beginning to end. The daughters crying because they made their daddy cry and Phil crying even harder was hysterical.

That’s what makes subjective stuff like comedy so enjoyable; that was the least entertaining scene in the episode to me, but I think it’s great that others were getting laughs out of it.

From what I have gathered, I think that the cast seems to actually like each other, and to really enjoy working together…

(and also, while Sofia Vergara certainly is attractive, to me Julie Bowen is a much, much better looking woman, and for what it’s worth, I am not usually drawn to blondes, and 99% of the time, the women with the dark hair and olive complexion are the ones I would be looking at—As I said, certain things in life are subjective)

Julie Bowen has been a favorite of mine since that show about the lawyer that owned a bowling alley. She is a beauty.

I did think SV’s boobs looked extra huge in last night’s episode. She’s also quite attractive.

I agree that SV’s boobs were ginormous in that dress. However, I’m really glad that they made her character so likeable. I was afraid that they were going to make her a typical trophy wife. Instead, she seems to actually love her husband and Manny, who BTW is hysterical.