19 inches, seven pounds four, ten each fingers and toes

As promised in I’m going to be an uncle!, the Official Word:
As of approximately 2:00 PM EST, I am now officially an uncle! After a remarkably sudden labor (no dilation as of last Thursday, major contractions starting only this morning), Katharine Jane was born to my sister and brother in law, right exactly on schedule. I haven’t had a chance yet to meet her (Kate, you sillies, not my sister!), so I can’t say much more about her yet, but I will come mid-March, when I go home for the baptism (I’m going to be the godfather, too).

As might be deduced, I’m a bit excited about the whole thing.

Well congrats there Chronos. I don’t think I could handle the whole uncle thing although I am already a godfather of one of my friends babies. Again congrats

As an Uncle and a Godfather all that I can say is:

“Hand out the seegars!”

She sounds perfect!! How exciting, Chronos! I love babies. They smell so good and are so breathtaking to hold and cuddle!

Kate? What a wonderful name. :wink:

Congrats, Uncle Chronos! Give hugs to the New Mom, and be sure to spoil baby Kate as much as you can – that’s what god-dads are for. :wink:

Congrats, “Unc”.

Wow, congrats UncaChronos, enjoy that baby. Neices and nephews are cool. You can spoil them rotten and then take them home.

Amen to that! That’s exactly what I do with my own! :slight_smile:

Congrats Chronos! You’ll be amazed to see how quickly she grows!

Mazel Tov ;j and Congratulations :slight_smile:

Maybe that explains the violins I heard this morning…

Congrats Chronos! Another future doper born into this world!

Congrats Chronos and Chronos’s sis!

7 pounds 4 ounces huh? Wouldn’t make much of a roast, but we could perhaps make some stew? Mmmm… baby stew.

((Merely a fanciful jest.)) :smiley:

Congrats, Chronos! Have fun with the newbie!

Yeah! A healthy baby! Congratulations to you, Chronos, and your sister’s family. And you get to be the godfather too? That is really special. I’m so happy for you.
:slight_smile:

Uncle C
Uncle C
Uncle C

Wait, isn’t that a conflict?

Congrats Unc!