24: Season 4: Episode 10 (4:00pm - 5:00pm)

Sarah apparently hadn’t read the CTU union agreement when she started. She should have known that any agent tortured wrongly is entitled to not just a raise, but also an extra week of vacation and the right to get the first pick of doughnuts every morning for the next three months!

Ok. I had a hole butload of problems with this epsiode. First of all Curtis should have been torturing Mary Ann/Sherry Jr for free. Questions, what questions? I’m just getting my shits and giggles. Oh and I second the call for a Hack Saw, or a butter knife, or a plastic spork and catte prod.

Note to directors we need more redshirts.

Is it me or does Mr. Bean look just a little too put together to be an actual Brit?

Lameness alert

Comic Book Guy: My Mom just died it’s gonna take me a bit to get over it.

Driscoll: I reallly, really neeed you to get over it.

Comic Book Guy: Ok, I’m over it.

I mean come on…rip the bitch a new one. ’
Equally lame moment.

First look at the last thread and see if I didn’t predict this…

Driscoll: Opps we’re reallly sorry
Sara: And that was susposed to help?
Driscoll: Did I mention we saved your workstation?
Sara: Huraah!!!
I thought Jack should hae said: "Uhm excuse me Terror Kid, but did you notice me standing right in fornt of the guy you shot?!!! <head slap>

Mr. Rains. No. 2 man at The Center.

He’s lookin’ better than he has in a while, though–lost the O2 tank and the wheeze and the hair is starting to come back. Probably why you didn’t recognize him.

The actor who plays BaldGuy is the husband of one of a pottery buddy back at pottery class (from years ago). They both seemed like really nice people. I’m glad to see that he’s getting really good parts. (He’s now on 24! Wow.)

Good episode. I knew something was going to happen to Marianne. And what a disturbing turn of events at the end. My my. I can hardly wait for next week.

Me, too. I had a feeling that Marianne’s number would be up this hour or the beginning of the next. Too bad Curtis didn’t get to work on her, first.

Like others, I had a problem with the lack of security when Curtis and Marianne went to the computer place.

But before that, at the hospital, it just blew me away that there was no one right outside the laundry room door waiting to move in quickly on Jack’s word! Instead, Jack called for help once he confronted Terror Daddy, and Tony et al. had to run down a few flights of stairs! Unbelievable! If they had done it right they would have moved in, subdued Terror Dad and taken terror kid in-- BEFORE HE HAD A CHANCE TO KILL THE DUDE THEY NEED INFORMATION FROM!! You don’t let the Terror Beave pick up a gun-- for all we know he may blow Jack’s head off! Getting a little sloppy, Jack.

Is it just me or is CTU woefully understaffed? Poor Comic Book guy can’t even go home and mourn his dead mother and Shocked Girl doesn’t even get a longer lunch hour to recover from being tortured. Doesn’t CTU have, like, a second shift or something? I bet they even have to work when they have the flu, which is even worse than being tortured.

My favorite Moment is when Jack is on the phone telling her not to see the ex.
She says emphaically she will and while he’s yelling at her to say he orders her not to go she hangs up on him. He looks at the phone for a minute and then says,

“Damn so that’s what that feels like, I never knew I was such a dick.”

It’s probably because they’re using their normal analysts as back-up security teams due to every single security team they send out being wiped off of the map.

With the speed that they lose redshirts, yeah they’re understaffed!

And CBG can’t go home. It’s a wee bit irradiated.

What? No prime parking space??? With name plate???

Indeed she is. And now it looks like she’ll have much more time to devote to her lab duties.

Okay, Curtis – go with Marianne to retrieve the computer data. And you’ll need a security team… let’s see who’s available and still alive.

:::checks list:::
:::crosses several names off::: ermmm… nope. nope. not anymore…

Okay, take Kevin, from the mail room.
And I think Willie, the janitor, has finished mopping the floor on Level 2. Take him.
And… hey, Sarah, didn’t we get in a new temp from Kelly Services today? Yeah, take him, too.

Well, I hadn’t been assuming that he lived with his mother… but, you could be right! (It’s CBG, after all).

Another great episode, though my theory that Audrey is a baddie is starting to lose its luster, damnit.

The woman who plays Erin Driscoll has to be the worst actor ever on ‘24,’ and quite possibly the worst actor in television right now (remember folks, Jim Belushi has a show in production and lets not forget most of the programming on UPN). The show producers could get a better performance by going to the movie store at the local mall, buying a a life-size cardboard cut-out of Bobba Fett, outfit it with a CTU Rocks! t-shirt, and have Julie Kavner dub in the lines.

Jack really should have grabbed TerrorDad’s celly and gotten some intel from it. I’d love to know what that little do-hickey is that he would attach to it before calling TerrorBoss.

I wonder if anyone in HR is getting Tony set up w the health/vision/dental plan while he’s doing the interrogation.

And more importantly, do any of the health care options include OTJT coverage? (On-The-Job Torture coverage).

I’m pretty sure they used a Microsoft Fingerprint Reader, which are really low-tech and can be fooled by gummi bears.

Bah, CTU could have just gone in and brought the PC and any network storage back to HQ for analysis.

That intro music was right funky. Was I the only one expecting Jack to find a bomb in the abandoned house?

How about Jack having to ask to be “patched into” Audrey… Like he doesn’t have her cell phone number???

Tell me about it. Last week I left work early in a huff 'cause there weren’t any paper towels in the men’s room. :eek:

I’m a CTU operative. How does President Keeler’s proposed Medicare Reform affect my coverage?