24: Season 5: Episodes 23-24 (5:00am - 7:00am) Season Finale

:eek: CHLOE WAS MARRIED?

So this “Morris” guy, who is Chloe’s ex-husband and apparantly worked for the government at some point, is now selling shoes in Beverly Hills…yet he was right there in CTU? Wha? :confused:

Dammi, when I was typing my response, I missed what Novak was talking to Flotus about. What is the only way she can keep Logan there?

We’ve found a place that’s more than 15 minutes away – the Presidential retreat.

This Morris guy was married to Chloe? BWAHAHAHHAA!!

Chloe: “Can you do it without talking?”
Morris: “Yes, but it would be a total waste of my charm.”

This guy’s a trip!

She will give him a grocery list. Or need to talk about Dr. Phil’s show today.

Apparently Chloe already brought him in, then went to Buchanan to get the clearance for higher access (not access into the building).

So, $5 on Henderson wearing a vest and popping out of the body bag to fink on Charles?

Ooooh.
I won’t take any of that bet.

Gee, President Logan sure didn’t keep the helicopter waiting for long, did he?

Jack wimped out.
What a wuss.
:slight_smile:

The Pen or the Phone.

It’s a Jack trick, I tells ya!

That’s gonna be such an unhappy President when he realizes that he’s bugged.

It’ll be the pen. Motorola would sue if it was the Razr.

Yep – that’s what I’m thinking, too. Jack expected to end up caught – it’s the “modified communications protocols” or whatever that techno-babble was, with the altered equipment.

I’m sure Chloe has just recorded that whole incident with Logan and Martha.

Methinks that President Wussyface is about to be sorry he screwed with the First Lady.

OK, no way the Attorney General has that kind of clout. And no way Jack would be released.

No…don’t go through that door!

Ninjas!

That was a nice smug look on the First Lady’s face. So did she actually know the plan and stage that breakdown, followed by the hangar conversation? Or did Chloe just wait for him to do something incriminating somewhere, anywhere?

“Jack, your daughter’s on the phone.”
“Hi, daddy? I’m caught in a cougar trap again – can you come get me out?”

I saw that setup coming. Now… who grabbed Jack?
The Chinese? The German dude? Or a henchman of Baldy and Co.?

Well, it was the Chinese.

“Shanghai”.
Hah!