[QUOTE=tdn]
Fayed has to be the dumbest fuck of a terrorist since – well, season five, I guess.
…
But no, this dumb maroon insists on Jack being extradited and brought to him personally. Alive. Did he really think that Jack wasn’t going to kick his ass?
[/quote]
Yeah, I was thinking that, too. Apparently, Fayed doesn’t know Jack!
[QUOTE=Marley23]
That’d be the esteemed Harry Lennix. I don’t remember them ever having this many ‘name’ actors before. (Still, they’ve killed so many former regulars that Mary Lynn Icecube now gets top billing after Sutherland.)
[/QUOTE]
I’ve read that Rick Scroder, Chad Lowe and Powers Boothe are also joining the cast.
[QUOTE=Monstre]
I’m not sure he was in a location with a shower, but he shaved and put on clean clothes, at least. According to the episode guide on the fox site, it was eleven minutes from the point we saw Jack ready to get cleaned up in front of the sink, to the point where he was shaven and dressed and in the car, about to talk to Wayne Palmer on the phone. Of course, we don’t know how far the car was at that point – it was in transit.
But if you want speedy transit, check this out. The Episode Guide for the second hour shows Jack breaking into the old beater with the nice cell phone with GPS at 7:03 AM. After his conversation with the Prez, he drives off from that spot at 7:07 AM. He arrives at Assad’s safe house at 7:10 AM.
So, he got from Fyed’s torture location to Assad’s house in 3 minutes. Who knew that they were apparently terrorist neighbors? Buchanan and Curtis could have just picked him up when they were in the area, had they but known!
[/QUOTE]
Very fast indeed, but how long did it take to get Jack from a secret location in China to California?