A Because I Know How Much My Life Fascinates Y'all MMP

I’ve got 3 new boxes of Count Chocula in the car and cold milk in the house. Unfortunately, the buckets of rain pouring from the sky are currently preventing breakfast.

blurf

Well, if we’re going to cover the WHOLE day…

Up at 0620-late.
Wind is wuthering badly and the temp has dropped about 15 degrees into chilly zone, so dump the tapestry jacket and pull out the tweed wool one and long sleeved turtleneck.
Eat breakfast after morning ablutions.
Retrieve lunch from fridge.
Get ride from TH to train station; catch 0718.
Wait (freezing) for 151 bus to take me north-sometimes I walk the mile up Michigan, but not today.
Arrive at library, check email and Docline, field queries from residents.
Meet new med students today.
Lunch.
Clean, send out bills, general stuff.
Catch 151 south and pray while on it that I catch 0608 train.
Catch train; disembark and eat cereal for dinner.
Collapse since didn’t sleep well last night (VERY odd dreams) after watching Daily Show.

UltraBlurf.

Up, caffeinated, off to work

oh yeah? well, über-blurf!

Staring at the rain and wind, and wondering where the waterproof stroller cover got put during the move.

Sigh.

Go through the am routine
go to work
come home
get comfy in my snuggly robe
eat
tidy up the apt. while watching a movie
get online
go to bed with a book
The rest of the week I have off! Yaaaaaaaaa!

Go through the am routine
go to work
come home
get comfy in my snuggly robe
eat
tidy up the apt. while watching a movie
get online
go to bed with a book
The rest of the week I have off! Yaaaaaaaaay!

I like your first post better, Silver. :wink: And I’m jealous! But I just filled out a time off request for my birthday next month - I will get a 4 day weekend out of it!

Why are there no national holidays in October? (In the US - I realize you Cunuckistans have Thanksgiving in October.)

I brought leftover cheesecake to the office. My coworkers love me!

I guess I’ve got enough caffeine in me - I’m not blurfy anymore. You should have seen me at 5:00 am! Absolutely blurfable.

Gotta go get some damn training in before the entire office shows up and it gets noisy.

Happy Monday!

Isn’t Columbus Day a National Holiday? We don’t have it off, but it’s marked on every US calendar

No fire calls or bambilance runs this weekend, for once.

To rival Swampy for exciting living, on Saturday, I:

-Took VWife to brekkies
-went to the hardware store
-painted more woodwork for the bathroom
-put a new cutting head on my Weedeater
-fiddled with same Weedeater, tryed to start it and had the gas line disintegrate in my hand (:mad:*0.5)
-cut up a lot of brush and made a new bonfire pile
-took a nap
-puttered in the workshp (AKA Outer Manland)
-took CindyTheFlake’s blood pressure (better than mine)
-ate pizza for dindin
-watched Charlie Wilson’s War

On Sunday:
-went fishing in the morning
-took another nap
-started on phase II of bathroom woodwork installation
-cleaned up the kitchen
-realized my dishwasher is busted; I had to fill it with water by hand :mad::rolleyes:
-picked apples
-made baked beans for VFD dinner, and a lot of other stuff for my lunch this week
-did 3 loads of laundry

Fortunately, I didn’t have to [del]make hay[/del]mow the yahd this week. That’s a 2-3 hour job, and eats most of the day.

mmmmms, dear, could you please try liven up you posts to equal the rest of us excitin’ people? :wink:

I woke up before the alarm and the dogs knew so out of bed we get. Start coffee, take dogs out to pee, pack lunch, drink coffee and watch news while Mr. Anachi gets ready. Shower, poof, dress and drive to work.

The work day will consist of various and sundry public relations [del]bullshite[/del] tasks that the world waits for with baited breath.

Then off to home where the life forms will be fed and Heros will be watched before retiring to dreamland.

I am overcome with anticipation. :wink:

Tupug

My extremely exciting Monday morning so far:

1. get up at 8am, get a yoghurt and spoon from the kitchen, leave them in my room, go have a shower, come back, brush hair, eat yoghurt.
  2. putz around, translate, check email, discover email from Mom empty save for subject line and email from Lilbro with several pictures
  3. wait for pictures to be visible
  4. wait for pictures to be visible
  5. decide that time is clearly relative to how important the pictures are
  6. exclaim “oooh, she has hair now!” (just 6 weeks back she still looked like a dark-haired, chubby version of Tintin)
  7. write back
  8. go to my only lesson of the day (French)
  9. run a washer (whites)
  10. upload pics
  11. come show off the Niece. If HRH ever needs a Prime Minister, may I propose a candidate?

Oil is changed and groceries bought and put away. It’s still sorta wet outside so no yahd mowin’ yet. However a load of towels is in the dryer. I say it’s nap time. The whirlwind continues! :smiley:

If I don’t have it off, it doesn’t count! :wink:

Nava - I love grandma holding the Pillsbury Doughboy! Those are awesome pictures. :slight_smile:

Awaken
shower/shave
dress
coffee

more coffee

flu shot
work

more work

gym

evening board meeting

rinse, repeat

I got that one as a present from the best one of my boyfriends (helluva guy, pity we were so bad at communication). Mom wails like a banshee any time I mention the possibility of taking him away. She tends to pinch and poke people, often too hard, and when she does I poke her belly and go “no wewe? Why doesn’t the big doll go wewe?” - it’s good enough to keep her from poking people for months.

My Monday has already been shot to hell-

It was supposed to be:

Get up around 8
Shower, get ready for Synagogue
Help kids get ready
Go to Synagogue around 930
Get home around 12:30
Muck around, grade papers until this evening
Maybe go back to Synagogue
Head up to my parents to break the fast.

INSTEAD:

I dragged my sore throaty, sorry ass out at 10:00
Executive decision to bail on services
Realized I forgot to go into work on Sat and quickly dashed an email off to my lab tech
Pray that she comes in today so I don’t have to go in and set for class tomorrow
Remembered that I forgot to finish something for class- do it today
Still have to grade those papers
Decide how sick I am for seeing my parents, or just sending the rest of the group.

I WILL go to the gym today.
I will!!! This time I promise!