A pill CANNOT enlarge your penis!!

I blame Jefferson Airplane.

[QUOTE=Anne Neville]
I’m taking one. When I went on my current birth control pill prescription, I went up a cup size. That’s not that uncommon.

Any pill that would make you gain weight might also enlarge breasts- they do go up and down in size as you gain or lose weight.

(Why is a gay man asking about breast enlargement, anyway?)
[/QUOTE]

Cause I’ve seen email ads for pills and creams that say they will increase a womans bust size by 2 full cups. I actually find it funny when I have an email telling me I can make mr happy 3 inches longer followed by one telling me they can increase my bust size. maybe they think I want the biggest of both worlds. hehe.

[QUOTE=Antinor01]
Cause I’ve seen email ads for pills and creams that say they will increase a womans bust size by 2 full cups. I actually find it funny when I have an email telling me I can make mr happy 3 inches longer followed by one telling me they can increase my bust size. maybe they think I want the biggest of both worlds. hehe.
[/QUOTE]

A dick big enough to suck yourself and tits to play with too? You would never get a man out of his room again.

Maybe this is what killed off the dinosaurs. Some things don’t fossilize well.

[QUOTE=CalMeacham]
Maybe this is what killed off the dinosaurs. Some things don’t fossilize well.
[/QUOTE]
They all had small penises. Just very long necks.

How does the penis swallow the pill?

Marc

[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
A pill CANNOT enlarge your penis!!
[/QUOTE]
Did you ask Bob Dole?

Mine gets bigger when I take that Viagra I get from the Internets.

Oh yeah? Tell that to my huge cock!

Joke’s on the OP. I respond to every e-mail I receive and now have a 3-mile long penis that stays hard for 24 hours allowing me to bang every MILF in town.

But…if I don’t take that pill to “enlarge my schlong”, how will I “impress the perfect woman”? My boyfriend is concerned :frowning:

Ah spam, you give me nice fits of giggling just from the titles.

[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
If all of you misguided dickless fucks would do a little research and NOT spend the money or click on a link, that would be one less piece of worthless spam in my inbox. Just one moron out of a million needs to try it, and it’s worth their while.
[/QUOTE]

To the point, I don’t think dickless fucks are wanting such a pill. Girls already know they’re out of luck in the penis department.

I think the term you’re looking for is boo-boo dick fucks or perhaps Thumbelina’s.

[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
They all had small penises. Just very long necks.
[/QUOTE]
Okay, that was pretty good. :slight_smile:

A pill cannot make your penis bigger. But I can. Give me a call :slight_smile:

Now we know why the T-Rex was always so cranky.

Enjoy,
Steven

I went out to lunch with a friend on Sunday. The waiter was trying to get us to sign up for the restaurant’s email list, and promised that we’d never get spam from this restaurant. This led to a discussion on spam. He said that he’d recently gotten spam for discount hysterectomies. Now, I’ve never received or heard of this spam before…where was it when I was in the market for a hysterectomy?

Sure it’s cheap - but what a downer when you wake up in a bathtub full of ice. :frowning:

I had the perfect response lined up, but then I remembered that Flintstones vitamins only come in Wilma, not Betty. :frowning:

EDIT: Dammit, Jackmannii, you posted right before me, and now my :frowning: just looks weak next to one adorning a post about losing organs!

[QUOTE=Lynn Bodoni]
I went out to lunch with a friend on Sunday. The waiter was trying to get us to sign up for the restaurant’s email list, and promised that we’d never get spam from this restaurant.
[/QUOTE]
Well, that can be said of most restaurants, with a few exceptions in Hawaii.

:smiley:

[QUOTE=Alan Smithee]
I had the perfect response lined up, but then I remembered that Flintstones vitamins only come in Wilma, not Betty.
[/QUOTE]

Of course Fred Flintstone would only come in Wilma. She’s his wife! Of course, that would explain Bam-Bam’s early size… :smiley: