[QUOTE=Mtgman]
Now we know why the T-Rex was always so cranky…
[/QUOTE]
Nah. Arms too short to, ah, well, you know…
[QUOTE=Mtgman]
Now we know why the T-Rex was always so cranky…
[/QUOTE]
Nah. Arms too short to, ah, well, you know…
On a serious note, if the pills all of these companies sell don’t work, then how the hell is that not false advertising?
[QUOTE=Seven]
To the point, I don’t think dickless fucks are wanting such a pill. Girls already know they’re out of luck in the penis department.
[/QUOTE]
Fortunately their’s always some one willing to lend us one.
[QUOTE=VunderBob]
I don’t know about pills, but rubbing them with toilet paper should do it. My sister rubs her ass with the stuff all the time, and you should see how much junk she has in that trunk…
[/QUOTE]
Dude, stop ogling your sister’s ass! :eek: Let me do it for you… ![]()
She was only a banker’s daughter, but there was a substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
[QUOTE=Tinkertoy]
Fortunately their’s always some one willing to lend us one.
[/QUOTE]
We like to share with those without.
Some even like to share with those who already have one.
[QUOTE=Antinor01]
What about that pill that enlarges breasts? Don’t tell me that’s a scam too!!
[/QUOTE]
I don’t now about that, but apparently, Beer does.
[QUOTE=pool]
On a serious note, if the pills all of these companies sell don’t work, then how the hell is that not false advertising?
[/QUOTE]
Who’s gonna file a complaint? ![]()
[QUOTE=threnodyangelfire]
I don’t now about that, but apparently, Beer does.
[/QUOTE]
Gah. Know not now. Durn the durn not proofreading :smack:
Well, it can. Really. Not a lot, and most such pills are worthless, but you can get a fuller harder erection with several Prescription drugs, and if your penis is fuller and harder it’s “bigger”.
Some herbal pills have some possible results is helping blood flow. But they are dangerous and overpriced.
Dangerous, yeah, so I’ve heard, “immediate medical care”, and so on. But, you know, if the last 4 hours of your life are a really great 4 hours, and you drop dead, that’s kinda cool. You might not know if you were coming or going, but still…
[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
A pill CANNOT enlarge your penis!!
[/QUOTE]
Mind telling us what would? Being as you’re a nurse, with some medical knowledge . . .
Bicycle pump. One of those football inflating needles. Painkillers. Lots of those.
Which is where we bring in the story about Cletus getting into a bar-room conversation with a black man about the size of their schlongs and, like, you folks have such big ones, how’s that? And the black guy says, it’s not genetic, it’s cultural. From adolescence we tie a length of string to it and attach a big weight to the other end, and eventually that stretches them. So Cletus says, like wow, I’m gonna try that!
And next week Cletus is in the bar again and there is a noticeable bulge halfway down his trouser leg, as of a heavy weight tied to a piece of string, and the same black guy is in the bar and says, I see you’re giving it a try. How’s that working out for you? And Cletus says, It’s starting to work - it’s turned black already!
[QUOTE=betenoir]
A pill cannot make your penis bigger. But I can. Give me a call ![]()
[/QUOTE]
And your number is…
[Evil Sean Connery]
I’ve got to ask you about the Penis Mighter. Will it really mighty my penis, man? You’re sitting on a gold mine, Trebek!
[/ESC]
[QUOTE=Alan Smithee]
I had the perfect response lined up, but then I remembered that Flintstones vitamins only come in Wilma, not Betty. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Oh, I’d go out with Betty…but I’d be thinking of Wilma…
[QUOTE=elucidator]
She was only a banker’s daughter, but there was a substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
[/QUOTE]
I met a woman who needed a sperm bank, not a man. Unfortunately the sperm bank does not offer direct deposit. ![]()
[QUOTE=drachillix]
I met a woman who needed a sperm bank, not a man. Unfortunately the sperm bank does not offer direct deposit. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
I’m pretty sure the battery-powered electronic transfer doesn’t work so well, either.
[QUOTE=BrainGlutton]
Mind telling us what would? Being as you’re a nurse, with some medical knowledge . . .
[/QUOTE]
Not a nurse. Not a Carmen. Not living in a Zen Arcade. Male computer geek from Minnesota actually.