A pill CANNOT enlarge your penis!!

You know, a diet pill can enlarge your penis. Or rather, reduce the volume of the rolls obscuring it.

Is that a semantic thing?

[QUOTE=Steve MB]
Well, if you manage to jam a sufficiently large pill into your urethra, it would.

Mind you, I’m not saying there wouldn’t be side effects…
[/QUOTE]

whimpers and passes out in the corner

[QUOTE=Lynn Bodoni]
He said that he’d recently gotten spam for discount hysterectomies.
[/QUOTE]
Can they send one by express mail to my ex? She’s having troubles again.

Huh, I got a hand written letter once (US postal mail) addressed to me.

Inside the letter was a hand written note that said:

“Hey bro, I was reading the paper the other day and immediately thought of you when I read it. Thought you might be interested.”

In it was a fake torn out newspaper article praising what wonders this particular penis enlargement pill does.

My only thought was: None of my guy friends have ever seen my penis! Even if they did and sent me a letter like that, I think my head would explode!!

The things these marketing guys think of is amazing.

[QUOTE=SHAKES]
…My only thought was: None of my guy friends have ever seen my penis! Even if they did and sent me a letter like that, I think my head would explode!!..
[/QUOTE]

They all fucked your girlfriend. Second hand info (so to speak).

[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
A pill CANNOT enlarge your penis!!
[/QUOTE]
Actually, that’s okay. What I want is a pill that’ll make everyone else’s smaller.

[QUOTE=lieu]
Actually, that’s okay. What I want is a pill that’ll make everyone else’s smaller.
[/QUOTE]

A cold pill?

In fact put a pill in your shoe and it makes you limp.

[QUOTE=elucidator]
They all fucked your girlfriend.
[/QUOTE]

Ok, that’s funny.

69 replies and nobody’s dropped the name of Bob and his favorite product Enzyte?

[QUOTE=NurseCarmen]
Not a nurse. Not a Carmen. Not living in a Zen Arcade. Male computer geek from Minnesota actually.
[/QUOTE]

I thought you ( and everyone else) was a dog.

[QUOTE=lieu]
Actually, that’s okay. What I want is a pill that’ll make everyone else’s smaller.
[/QUOTE]

Actually **NurseCarmen ** already had this idea. He’s been taking the enlargement pills, and he knows they work. He also knows that if the rest of us find this out, his advantage will be lost…

Your little scheme is foiled, NurseCarmen, I’m writing away for my pills TODAY!

[QUOTE=John DiFool]
69 replies and nobody’s dropped the name of Bob and his favorite product Enzyte?
[/QUOTE]

If Enzyte worked, I doubt they would have needed to resort to credit card fraud.

[QUOTE=Princhester]
…Your little scheme is foiled, NurseCarmen, I’m writing away for my pills TODAY!
[/QUOTE]

Do not underestimate the treachery and cunning of a Minnesotan. You have been warned, I darenot say more.

[QUOTE=elucidator]
Do not underestimate the treachery and cunning of a Minnesotan. You have been warned, I darenot say more.
[/QUOTE]

Damnit, Luci, don’t make me fire up the wood chipper.

And consider your hotdish privileges suspended until further notice.

Certain pills can make ones penis much, much smaller. Is there really no pill that would make a penis bigger?

[QUOTE=threnodyangelfire]
I don’t now about that, but apparently, Beer does.
[/QUOTE]

This is too rich! People from all over the EU are flocking to the town of Ruse to buy a breast-enlarging product. :rolleyes: :smack:

Not just a breast-enlarging product, breast-enlarging beer! I mean, that’s win-win, right?

[QUOTE=Alan Smithee]
Not just a breast-enlarging product, breast-enlarging beer! I mean, that’s win-win, right?
[/QUOTE]

Just don’t expect ME to drink it, my breasts are big enough already, thank you.

So if you’re a guy and you accidentally drink breast beer, do you get man boobs?