[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Chill, Z Man (extreme bonus points if you can name the movie).
[/quote]
I can’t, sorry. Which movie is it from?
I know, it’s pretty funny. Why someone with access to pretty much any number would pretend to be just one level above everyone is amusing. But hey, I checked the inflate-o-meter, and that’s what it said (Correct to two sig. fig.).
On preview; I’m going to guess… 5 sockpuppets before he gets bored. Any bets? (Aeschines, not that i’m pushing you in any way, but if you could manage 5 i’ll split the money with you).
[QUOTE=Revenant Threshold]
I know, it’s pretty funny. Why someone with access to pretty much any number would pretend to be just one level above everyone is amusing.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve run into someone over on the IMDb boards who pretends to be several levels above everyone by being stringing together seemingly random words out of a thesaurus. At least Aes is comprehensible.
Ya know, Aeschines, I really truly thought your original thread was funny in an over-the-top, Colbert-ish way. But sheesh, can’t you deal with a warning without immediately making sure you deserved it?
I keep thinking about Aeschines’s prediction for the world to end on March 26 (the world of the SDMB, that is), and I can’t help wondering if he may have become an adherent of Bokononism.
Also, I thought the “Yum yum, moo moo” nonsense was merely the sound of a troll being fed.
[QUOTE=kaylasdad99]
I keep thinking about Aeschines’s prediction for the world to end on March 26 (the world of the SDMB, that is), and I can’t help wondering if he may have become an adherent of Bokononism.
Also, I thought the “Yum yum, moo moo” nonsense was merely the sound of a troll being fed.
[/QUOTE]
Well, maybe it’s just a self-fulfilling prophecy? If he flames out in the next 5 days or so… then he was right?
[QUOTE=kaylasdad99]
I keep thinking about Aeschines’s prediction for the world to end on March 26 (the world of the SDMB, that is), and I can’t help wondering if he may have become an adherent of Bokononism.
Also, I thought the “Yum yum, moo moo” nonsense was merely the sound of a troll being fed.
[/QUOTE]
And for the past eleven months I thought that SDMB was supposed to pull the plug on April 13, 2007. . Did he predict an earlier date?
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
You poor pussies simply can’t handle a little FUCK YOU rebellion.
[/QUOTE]
Rebellion? That’s pretty fucking funny. Ooooh. Beware of the “yum yum moo moo” rebellion. :rolleyes: At least The Grapist turned posts purple.
Let me say that’s some fine ego calling what you are doing a rebellion. That’s right man. Fight the power. Stick it to the mods. Type some gibberish. That’s show 'em. You stick up for the poor oppressed…um…somethings that are being held back on an internet message board. What’s your next rebellion? Making farty noises at the McClerk who doesn’t get your fries fast enough?
[QUOTE=Crotalus]
And for the past eleven months I thought that SDMB was supposed to pull the plug on April 13, 2007. . Did he predict an earlier date?
[/QUOTE]
Has the Chicago Reader considered he might be a danger to the the Reader’s infrastructure and employees? Maybe they should have him investigated? He does appear to be mentally unhinged at times.
More likely he is just building up to a major flame out to coincide with his subscription ending. He will of course be missed.*
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Has the Chicago Reader considered he might be a danger to the the Reader’s infrastructure and employees? Maybe they should have him investigated? He does appear to be mentally unhinged at times.[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]
Oh for fuck’s sake. This site really does have a bug up its collective ass. What a bunch of pussies that can’t take any kind of joke. What a bunch of ill-willed douches just itching for a banning or whatever. Pathetic. But suggesting that I be investigated is really going too far. The joke’s over at that point. Seriously.
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Oh for fuck’s sake. This site really does have a bug up its collective ass. What a bunch of pussies that can’t take any kind of joke. What a bunch of ill-willed douches just itching for a banning or whatever. Pathetic. But suggesting that I be investigated is really going too far. The joke’s over at that point. Seriously.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Aeschines]
Oh for fuck’s sake. This site really does have a bug up its collective ass. What a bunch of pussies that can’t take any kind of joke. What a bunch of ill-willed douches just itching for a banning or whatever. Pathetic. But suggesting that I be investigated is really going too far. The joke’s over at that point. Seriously.
[/QUOTE]
Unintended Whoosh?
Did you really take my post that seriously? The only serious statement I made was that fact that few will miss you and that was setup as yet another joke.
Fuck all. Now we have three threads, albeit two closed, for this toddler to run around in. Giraffe, grow a pair and submit the fuckwit to an admin for banning.