American Idol 2/13--Hooray for Hollywood!

So far, I am fairly unimpressed. By anything, really, except Chris Sligh’s hair, which is getting bigger and bigger all the time, like a Chia Head[sup]TM[/sup] on steroids and Miracle-Gro. Also? Matt Sato is absolutely adorable, and also absolutely the gayest little boy in the world except for maybe Justin from “Ugly Betty.” Alas, I fear he is not much longer for this competition. Which is probably for the best, because if he cries one more time, I’m going to have no choice but to smack him senseless.

I wonder if the judges are privvy to all the, um, drama going on before the group singing.

I hope Shakira is the only one to go through after the girl fight. Who cares about harmonies anyway? They’re not trying to be backup singers.

Ah, the weeding-out begins… Hell week indeed.

That sucks. I liked her.

Wow! That group with the beat box guy was awesome.

The beat-boxing was cool.

I agree completely.

“God likes good people?” Wow, what a bitch.

I understand why Bailey got dinged but I don’t know how the Jersey girls got through.

The beatbox group sounded pretty good, yes, but I think the beatbox covered up a few things as a few notes in the background were slightly off. It was clever of the other three to stick with the beatbox guy, he was such a huge advantage for them. They all deserved to go through, definitely.

I’m just saying they weren’t perfect.

I thought Shakira Lite sucked and I couldn’t understand how she got through but Jory didn’t. There were actually quite a few cases where I thought they kept the sucky one and sent the good one home.

Especially the bitchy one who flirted all night long and forgot the words too. Bailey’s voice is much better than hers.

They weren’t perfect but I think the judges liked the originality and it held together as a whole group performance. The beat box guy deserves most of the credit, though.

Yeah, I’m speechless. I can’t wait until she gets cut.

The beatbox guy helped but the arraingement they did was excellent also.

I missed that–was it one of the Jersey girls?

Hands off, she’s mine!

I’m glad that Sanjay and Jack Osborne got through. Also glad Amanda from Jersey didn’t.

Yay for the brother! Yay nasty jersey girl is gone. I can’t believe Sundance made it through, he was terrible.