Answers Only Thread

I don’t care if open carry is legal – you can’t bring that Lewis gun in here!

I’m positive I gave you a twenty, not a ten. I know, because I had drawn big red lips on Jackson.

Yes, if you would, please. But watch out for the wildebeest in 22A.

It’s because we don’t consider them to be weeds, but wildflowers. Perhaps grass is the invasive species.

I don’t know, but there are now five velociraptors in the building.

Yeah, I’ve been putting it off long enough. I’ll absolutely get it done this morning.

Possibly, but not until the Administrator has signed off on it, and that could be weeks yet.

I’ve explained it to you twice already. I really don’t know what more I can do.

Yep. You betcha.

No, we don’t currently have a Maine Coon. We’ve got a calico, a few tabbies, a tuxedo and a Siamese.

Sent it out by courier this afternoon. You should have it by Tuesday; Wednesday at the latest.

I tried two different flavors of that brand. I won’t be trying a third.

I did download it, but I can’t figure out how to use it.

I wish there were a way to get off their mailing list. I get emails from them, snail mail, now even phone calls. I’ve politely asked them to stop, I guess it’s time to stop being polite.

Really, it’s fine, I did it already. No worries.

Actually, no, it doesn’t work that way. You have to lift the lid and turn the knob counter-clockwise while pushing down…

It’s not a spy camera, it’s a wasp nest.

I’ve been taking four capsules a day, but I’m not happy with the results. Perhaps it’s time to up the dosage.

She’s fine, but she has another appointment with the vet on Thursday.

Ok, this is absolutely the last time I’ll be eating that. Well, for a while anyway.