Anybody remember OBL and Hussein?

Mehitable,

I’m aware of it that the slightest grain of possible “information” about this is extremely quickly reported in some US media.

That doesn’t mean the readers are that much interested that they ask themselves:
Why are they still on the loose since we invaded those countries to “get them”. And why is there such a silence about them in the public appearences of our president and members of the government.

Because if they did ask themselves that, they would be a bit more vocal about it.
Salaam. A

Well, since I didn’t do any reaserch on the matter
and since there isn’t much research possible yet:

I have no opinion at all and leave every possibility wide open.

Salaam. A

You should visit the abortion and “no-god” threads too. Lots of raving of all sorts there. :slight_smile:

• A Raving Atheist

Repost…you must have overlooked this:
quote:

Originally posted by Aldebaran
JM,

Really?
There is a “common belief” in the Arab and Muslim world" that
Israel was behind 9/11?

To play your games here a bit while I’m smiling with your Incredible Accurate Insight in the “Arab and Muslim world” which is my home:

Do you have “cites” for that Great Truth you come to share with us?
By the way: Are you sure that you know for 100% certain who exactly was behind it?

I’m not.
But then… I’m historian and having doubts about everything that doesn’t happen under my very eyes- and most certainly the history of or behind recent events - is what I’m trained for.

Aldebaran, I am honestly curious. Who do you think was behind those attacks? Perhaps no one knows for sure but what is your opinion?

Haj

Thank you for the invitation.

I’ll consider the “no God” threads, since that is interesting.
But I stay out of the abortion discussions because that is something I can’t approach without getting … lets’ call it “involved”.

Salaam. A

Hajario,

I think we posted at the same moment.

Since there is no independent research possible where we can have all existing sources and information at our disposal, no real academic research on this can be done.
Of course there are people interested and busy with gathering the pieces of the puzzle. But that doesn’t mean they are able to find out the truth or leads to the truth behind it. Not yet. And most likely - as always - not for a certain period of time.

Salaam. A

The fact that many muslims beleive that the WTC 9/11 attack was a Jewish conspiracy thou wrong… does indicate that the Arabs view Israel as the enemy and are willing to see the US as misguided … not the enemy. YMMV.

Yeah, and so bloody modest with it:rolleyes:

Spogga,

Of course.
Modesty is a natural part of my innocent self.

Salaam. A

Aldie you muslimite (as good as US’ers isn’t it?)
I have been admonished by the Mods for telling you to insert your salaams into your anal orifice so I will refrain from further suggestions along those lines.
I am also aware that I said I would not respond again to any of your posts, I renege on that statement.
Muslimites such as you are the bane of this earth, you are bigoted,filled with a totally irrational hate of a country which has given to the world(including Belgium) a freedom which most people welcome and are glad of.
Not so you and your fellow muslimites (I generalize) you seem to think that yours is the only religion which is acceptable, you are not prepared to allow that other religions may also be just as acceptable.
Your hatred of The United States of America fills me, an Englishman, with disgust and for that matter so do you.
Now I have never met you and by God I hope I never do, my actions would be less than admirable.
To repeat, you are an odious creature, totally obnoxious and thoroughly distasteful. The world would be a far better place without the presence of you and other muslimites who think the way you do, to quote “You have sat here for to long for any good that you may do, in the name of God go!”

Sorry, Alde, you’re wrong. Saddam and Osama are being carefully hidden by fellow Muslimites that they’re bribing/intimidating/have brainwashed. I’m confused, do you really think the Americans have stopped looking for them? Why the hell would they?

Spogga if you repeat the same thing for Daisy Cutter and Rummy then you won’t be biased…

Oh I’m biased alright have no worries on that score and I have no intention of labelling Daisy Cutter or Rummy with the same pen as Alde the muslimite.

Are we in the Pit?

You’ve been out-“classed.”

:smack:

Thank you for you quick reply. I am still curious who you think was behind those attacks. Based on what you know, do you have an opinion on the matter?

Haj

Hajario,

I think I already said it:

I have no idea and no opinion about it. I don’t waist any time on wild speculations. Let be that I come to a conclusion.

What or wo do you think was behind it?

Salaam. A

So we can take it for a fact you have come to the conclusion that it was the work of UBL and his cohorts? Since they admitted it and all, and anything else would be “wild speculation”.

That clears that up.

You don’t ‘waist’ (sic) time on wild speculations.

Why not? You waste time on spouting your hate filled rhetoric on most other things, The United States being the main target for your drivel.
You also waste time trying to foist your islamitist religion on those who don’t want to know.
I don’t like you in case you hadn’t guessed.

That has to be just about the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard you post. You have no idea or opinion on who was behind the Sept 11, 2001 attacks on the US? Bullshit. You have opinioins about every other detail of what goes on in the US. You have an opinion about the attacks-- do you just lack the courage to state what that opinion is?