Are Kellyanne and George Conway declaring a truce?

You do realize that the Republican Party, which is the official bastion of conservatism, installed him as the leader of the free world and have publicly stated that they give his agenda their full support?
He’s the President of The United States. On the day when we elect “a progressive version of Trump” to the highest office in the land, you can play your little “both sides” game. But not before then. You made your bed, now lie in it.
And I agree that 13 year olds should not be having sex. That why I’m glad I’m living in 2020 and not back in the days when America was GREAT. because in 1970, my emotional disturbed 13 year old sister had sex with several adult men, who took her across state lines. She was missing for 3 months. We knew who they were and what had happened and my parents tried and tried and could never get anyone to prosecute those men. Because she went willingly. The official response was that they were bad parents and she was a slut.

I know you’re gonna believe what you’re gonna believe, but do yourself a favor and don’t send them money because the entire conservative movement really is nothing but a scam, dude.

It’s probably easier for you to believe that an outfit called Right Wing News is running a liberal hit piece than it is to admit you’ve been had. But I tried.