Arnold Schwarzenneger is a fucking idiot

I like it and have never heard it before. Is it common over there, or did you coin it yourself, Luci?

You and the other 999 simians on the typewriters just made it leap to mind.

Apart from the fact that you’re deliberately quoting out of context to make it seem he meant something he didn’t, are you aware that Steven Speilberg dined with and praised Fidel Castro, murderer of hundreds of thousands of Cubans and inflictor of poverty extraordinaire? Can we expect you to also call Speilberg a stupid motherfuckerfucker?

Ohh Ohhh

raises hand

Ohhh. Right here Mr Kott-ta

He praised Hitler? What the bloody fuck? When was this?

Damn, how did two “fuckers” get in there, and how did I miss 'em through two previews but then notice 'em as soon as I hit submit?

:smack:

Oi! You **Luci’s ** sock puppet, Mockers?

Out of context my ass…I said Arnold “said he admired Hitler”. That is a fucking verbatim quote. He admired how Hitler rose to power and how he could control people with his speaking ability. He admired that he was a “self-made man” He admired…a lot of things that Hitler accomplished. NOT that he was a NAZI…I never said or implied that. But it is stupid to admit publicly that you admire anything about such a person, not smart.

He also said that people needed to be told what to do. and that he had dreams of being a powerful dicatator or a messiah. Now tell me that is out of context as well. What about the interview where he said women are stupis and good only for sex. That he didn’t have time to waste getting to know them. He just wanted to fuck them and leave.

need cites?

When Steven Speilberg runs for public office and is lying his ass off on National television, we will see.

And please S/A this is no personal assault. I just read way too much. He should’ve stayed in Hollywood.

No, don’t need any cites, t-keela. I think Arnie just joined the sdmb. It all fits now. Foreigner, broken English, attitude to wimmen. Oh my…oh my.

Sorry, Arnie, sir. I never meant to tease you. Honest to God.

You do realize the accusation you are making?

Or are you just that incredibly stupid?

Diddums

Yup. You are that stupid.

I don’t need cites, but I wouldn’t mind reading that for myself. Jesus Christ!

He wouldn’t ,have a ,an obsession with ,uh his penis ,uh , would he?

hang on Guina…

I’ve got a fucking list several pages long here that I’m dying to lay out one day. I figure most of the well read dopers know most of what is included but I imagine there are quite a few who don’t have a clue.

(ie: may 17, 2001) Arnold is at a meeting with a dozen other republican officials at the Peninsula Hotel in Bev. Hills, one of whom was Ken Lay.
They were there having

Ken Lay was the CEO of Enron at the time.

Asked who his heroes were, he answered, "I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it." bolding mine

taken from an Oct. 3, 1977 article by ABC news. There are plenty of cites just look.

What about his public endorsements of Kurt Waldheim (Nazi War Criminal)? etc.
Times getting short but I’ll be back.

So the sentiment itself isn’t really egregious, it’s the combination of the sentiment with running for public office? In other words, you’re saying it’s okay to think a murderous dictator is a great guy, so long as you stay out of politics? And if so, what about Speilberg’s financial contributions to politics? Isn’t that as much of a way of participating in politics as running for office?

No problem. We’re all friends here. :slight_smile:

You do love to mince words don’t you. No it’s not okay to support an asshole. But if you put it to a vote. AND attempt to change the laws by which we live in office. I’m going to speak out. That’s the way it is.

Miles of the OP, but I’d be very interested in reading any sort of legitimate (unbiased) cite that confims anything like this particular claim.

Thank you.

Well, sorry to be mincing words, as you put it…but I’m still not hearing the outrage and indignation you expressed toward Arnold aimed also at Speilberg. Castro is a truly bad man who has murdered hundreds of thousands of Cubans, and yet Speilberg is doing everything he can to influence the politcal process in the direction he wants it to go. But I hear absolutely no vitriol whatsoever coming from you or anyone else on the left directed at all the Hollywood lefties who seem to think Castro is one of the greatest, most brilliant and charismatic men who ever lived.

In fact, it seems the left never met a dictator it didn’t like (unless it was one allied with the U.S., that is).

Why is that?