Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Arrr, ye poxy lubbers, now I’ve added it to me calendarrrrrrr! Keelhauled ye’ll all be, sure and no mistakin’, if ye don’t talk all like a pirate on the 19th o’ Septemberrrrrrr!

Rum- there has to be rum!

:: aside:: Hide the rum!

Vunder --it just takes one person to start these things–you go first.
Sure and I’m lookin’ ferwerd ta this day and all. I’m a strappin’ wench who’ll mix up punch fer ya and serve ya well*. Me name is Brandy and I’d like a finest locket on a silver chain.

*watch yerselves, mateys–i’m handy with a knife as well!
<goes off to find poof sleeve blouse>

This yearrrrr, I aim ta put a hook on me cat’s paw, plus an eye patch. Don’t know how the scalawag’ll take to the parrot.

[QUOTE=Cicero]
Rum- there has to be rum!
[/QUOTE]
Avast, just look in the baarrrr!

Septemberrrr 19 be my birthday matey! What a gift! ARRRR

This summer, I stumbled into a table full of drunk girls dressed like pirates. That was awesome.