Ayesha's Birthday thread

Yup, our favorite Lioness is having her birthday today. Us Houston Dopers will be meeting today, so I’ll get to congratulate her in person, but I tought I’d give her a little shout out here too.

Happy Birthday, Ayesha!
Boy, I’ll bet things are really different now that you’re an adult huh? Isn’t it great that we have inventions like flour and eggs nowadays, so you can have a cake?

Y’all go ahead and give her your best B Day wishes. I gotta go run and hide now.

In the bedroom, the mighty bedroom, the lion-ess sleeps in.
On the MB, the mighty MB, the Seale posts a thread…

She’s old, a lot,
She’s old, a lot,
She’s old, a lot,
She’s old, a lot,…

She’ll also hunt me down now and feed me to her young.

HB, Ayesha!

Ayesha, may you have many many more!!! Have the greatest day ever!

Happy happy, Aye!

Your posts here don’t look a day over 21.

Here’s the keg for your whoop-de-do, Ayesha!

Do you want me to put it next to the bo-de-o-do?

Thanks guys !

Seale, lets see how brave you are in about five or six hours, mmmK ? ::evil little snicker::

Chief, I’m not old, I’m experienced ! I could rock your world and blow you er, blow your mind without even trying ! :wink:

Sue, Thank you dear. I intend to have as many more years as I can, just not like this year ok.

Milossarian, Thanks for the happys, and I don’t feel any older than my posts look !

Oncle Biere, Yeah, between the bo-de-o-do and the do-wap-diddy will be fine. Just keep it away way from the bop-de-be-bop and the nah-nah-ne-nah-nah

** Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu! **
Haaappppeeeeee Birthday to youuuuuuuuu!!
Happy Birthday, coolest, sharpest, Ayeeeshhhaaaaaaaa!
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!

Make it your bestest day punkin’!!

Have a great one, Ayesha!

What a cool thing, celebrating your birthday with Dopers! That promises to be a total blast!

(((Ayesha)))

And may I be the first moderator whose name starts with “E” and ends in numbers to wish you a happy birthday!

I normally don’t post in birthday threads (which matters so much, considering my apocalyptic post count, duh), but I’ll make an exception in this case.
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdie Deer Ewe…
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!!!

Happy birthday hon!!! Hope it’s an awesome one…you deserve it!

Happy Bithday Ayesha!

How old are you now? And who’s giving you your birthday spankings?

Happy birthday Ayesha! See ya’ in a bit!

Happy B-day! How many gift-wrapped guys have you recieved in the mail?

Well, Ayesha, now that you’re older than dirt, welcome to the “downhill” club.

BTW, since you’re legal now, how do you feel about older men?

Contratulations, have a great one!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Ayesha,
Happy birthday to you.

[Bows and departs, but not before dipping a finger in the frosting – Yummm! Empty calories! My favorite!]

Happy Birthday Ayesha!

Happy Birthday from the ignorant newbie!

HB Ayesha! Give Seale some grief for me, too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby… <sorry, my singing voice is not very good today, so I won’t do any more>

Hope you have a great one, and many, many more <but, not like this year, must be better coming up, eh?>

{{{{{{{{Ayesha}}}}}}}

<do me a big favor, wouldja, please? give all of the dopers there tonight a hug for me; especially Nerd and Irishman. :wink: I would really appreciate it, since I can’t come after all :(>