Back to the grind in the MMP

How about gelt and swag?

No gelt, no swag. Hugs are good, tho.

And I’m thinking I might set up an ice cream sundae bar, just because!

Sheldon Cooper would be so excited!

DH would not disagree with that assessment.

He’s in the pred phase of a chemo cycle right now. To hear him complain about it, you’d think it tastes worse than cat poo marinated in battery acid.

Well if’n I make it I was going to bring chocolate, but if you don’t want it…

I have added you to my calendar. I wonder how long of a drive it is?

We never did get snow today, guess the weather PTB had it wrong. I’m not complaining.

Got my laundry done, or mostly done.
Hot dogs for supper, quick and easy.

**sari **- according to google maps, just under 2 anna half hours - unless traffic on the DC beltway sucks.

I will agree with that assessment and add that it makes everything else taste similar.

I think I’m gonna log off and veg a bit. MWAH!!

I can but unfortunately I am otherwise disposed this evening (that laundry won’t go into the dryer on it’s own, yanno). However, in my place I shale volunteer flytrap. Feel free to sharpen your knives until he arrives.

Oh, flytrap, would you be a dear & swing by on your way up to Bahstan & give a quick massage; you always talk about Mrs. Plant (v3) likes your massages.

What is the air speed of a [del]un[/del] laden swallow?

You go ahead & clean up a little bit, it looks fine to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Was planning on some San Francisco treat for dinner, but apparently I got the extra protein variety. Ick, ick, ick! :eek: :mad:

Time to retire to the boudoir to watch teevee etc until sleepy time. 'Tis chilly out so it will be good to snuggle down under the blankey.

Nitey Nite Y’all!

I don’t remember prednisone tasting like anything. I do remember that it made me psycho and gain a ton of weight. Evil medication.

Just sneaking back in to say I’ve changed my party date to Jan 30 - since the 29th is my regular Firday off it makes sense to use that day for prep. So mark your calendars accordingly!

And now, off to bed because I’s tahred… *** MWAH!***

Home, tired and not very talkative. That won’t last. :smiley:

Changing the date
hate hate HATE! 495!

Done my evening irk shiFt. I should be heading off to bed since I have to get up at 5:30 to be out of here by 7. Oh joy and happiness, I just luvs visiting the doctor. I like this doctor, but I like him best from a distance.
I think a cup o’noodles before bed. I’m a bit hungry and that’s not too much on the belly before bed.

It’s going down to 13 degrees tonight.
That should not even be a valid temperature for life on earth.

13? :eek: Does not compute. Hubby is in GA near ATL and said it’s going to get down to 25ish there. Better he than me. It is currently 70F and I have added an extra blanky to the bed.

I guess I am off to beddy bye. I am hoping I can get up early so I can get an early start on the hundreds of things on my to-do list.

Both the dog and the cat are downright pitiful missing their daddy. Poor things. :confused:

Stay warm all youse up there in the real world.

Noooooooooo! My calendar is already marked for that day. :frowning:
(I’m getting Krispy Kreme’s that day!!! :))
Butters, we’re scheduled for 14°, with a wind chill of 3°!

I had 2 weeks off. They were a very relaxing 2 weeks, full of enjoyable events and I will be bitching about having to get back into the grind until the middle of the month.

So, I won’t have heat till tomorrow, just when the temps are going down to 23 tonight. :eek: On the bright side, mantainance left an extra space heater, and they didn’t pull the check valves, so I’ll have hot water in the morning.

Nope, just means I used Cajun blackening seasoning.

Cats, SurlyRabbit, Prednisone makes me paranoid and antisocial. Not good for a retail job.

Blurf!

It was a whole 8 UK degrees this morning, still haven’t put the winter weight duvet on the bed so I am not sure when the cold weather is going to arrive. I will be in Budapest in a couple of weeks’ time so we should get a taste of cold weather over there. I suppose I should consider booking some leave for that, right?

In other news, well nothing really. I have to take Ophelia to the vet tomorrow for her vaccinations and to have them look at a lump on her neck. I think it’s just a sebaceous cyst but it does need to be properly investigated. That means I’ll be back in her bad books, she’s only just got over her last experience of being stuffed in a box and driven around somewhere.

Ho hum. It’s quiet in here, time to start looking for some work to do!

Happy Toosday!

I know it’s cold outside by the way the heat is running.
It’s days like this when I wish I had a remote starter for the truck.

I got an OnStar App on my phone but I think it doesn’t work with my truck. I should have called them, too late now.

So off to see the dr, and my mother, and lunch with my friend - if I can get in touch with her.