Big Bang Theory 11/17

Thin, blonde and on Two and a Half Men? Say it ain’t so! She has always been attractive because she was comfortable with being at a healthy weight.

Thank Og I don’t watch that show.

Picture on the right is more or less how she looked on 2.5 Men, although IIRC her character was about 8+ months pregnant.

FWIW, according to NIH, a healthy weight for someone of her height is anywhere between 118 and 160 pounds. Less than that is underweight, more than that is overweight. To me she looks to be a “healthy weight” in both pictures, although I doubt it’s healthy to swing that much between the two.

Also, in research, I find that she is also a Roseanne alum. And I apologize for impugning your one true love; she’d have been more attractive to me in the show with a different 'do, a different dress and a lot less cleavage. I’m not about the boobs in the face, personally. J’regret.

My fave was when Penny asked Leonard if they had slept together and when he asked why, she said she was just being nosy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hilarity ensued :smiley:

I thought that was funny, too, since the whole point of the new system was to avoid ties.

It’s been around for a while.

But would you believe Rock Gun Dynamite Nuke Lightning Devil Dragon Alien Water Bowl Air Moon Paper Sponge Wolf Cockroach Tree Man Woman Monkey Snake Axe Scissors Fire Sun?

Eh? You have to have at least semi-plausable or memorable reasons why x beats y. Tree beats cockroach seems like it could just as well go the other way.

Hey, I never claimed it made sense. But the demented cretin who created it also came up with a full list of outcomes.

Please use the title of the episode in addition to, or instead of, the episode air date. For some series this doesn’t bother me, but I’ve just loved the last few episode titles. This season’s episode titles, to date:

The Bad Fish Paradigm
The Codpiece Topology
The Barbarian Sublimation
The Griffin Equivalency
The Euclid Alternative
The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem
The Party Pinata Polarization
The Lizard-Spock Expansion

Next week: The White Asparagus Triangulation

Just as geeky and fun as the episodes. And I bet those titles would pull in some more suckers, er, I mean devotees.

Next week’s TV Guide names Sheldon as the “Hot Geek.” As actor Jim Parsons points out, Sheldon can say what he does because he is not being internationally mean and trying to hurt anyone’s feelings.

I agree with this; I would like to see more (attempted) romance between Leonard and Penny.

The Penny-Sheldon conflicts are comedy gold, I’ll admit- much more so than Sheldon’s clashes with Leslie Winkle, who basically just calls Sheldon a dumb-ass.

That was the biggest problem I had with the show in season 1, and I almost couldn’t watch. All Sheldon has to do is enter a room and the laugh track sounds like the audience is rolling out of their seats on LSD.

“Not a lot of women could look as hot as you do, with such greasy hair.” :smiley: That was funny.