Big D jokes

I remember reading Drew Carey’s 101 Big Dick Jokes. It was hilarious. Judging from the wit I see collected here, we should come up with some good ones. So, anybody know any good big dick jokes?
Here’s mine:
My dick is so big, I’m taller lying down than standing up.

Am I the only person who thought this would be a thread with jokes about Dallas?

Ranger Jeff
The Idol of American Youth

That would be the easy way, but it wouldn’t be …

• The Cowboy Way *

Nope, he got me, too, Jeff. Could be because I can relate to Dallas…

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick it once and you will suck forever.

[[Nope, he got me, too, Jeff. Could be because I can relate to Dallas…

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. ]] Dr. J
Great post/sig combo.

If I’m not mistaken, Beeruser wants reolpies along the following lines:

“My dick is so big they had to put it in drydock before I could get a vasectomy!”

Being the optimistic, sunny person that I am, I thought that Big D stood for Death!

Thanks, Papabear.

And also, my dick is so big, people stand in line to get autographs from my dick.

I knew exactly what the “D” stood for. :::blush:::

>^,^<
KITTEN
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabisad capul tuum saxum
immane mittam.

“My dick is so big…that when it starts to show any signs of life I pass out for the lack of blood…”

Cogito Ergo Vroom
I think therefore I ride fast…

“My dick is so big I could have one leg amputated and still be able to run the 100 meter dash!”

since I’m a female, I can’t claim to have the biggest dick, but here’s a little gem from my boyfriend…

My dick is so big, I have to buy two tickets in order to get in to see the movie

Here’s my humble contribution…

Q: What’s a guy with a 12 inch dick eat for breakfast?
A: Well, this morning I had eggs, toast, coffee, etc.

“And little Sir John and the nut brown bowl proved the strongest man at last”

My dick is so big, I use a whole bar of soap to wash my dick.

Beeruser, pretty lame dick jokes! I know this isn’t along the same line, but here goes:

A man decides to get his girlfriend’s name tattooed onto his penis. He goes to the tattoo parlor and gets “Wendy” tattooed. However, when limp, you could only see “WEY”. The next week ,the man walks into the public restroom and see a very large black man at the urinal. Glancing down, he see that the black man has a tattoo on his penis that reads “WEY”.

“Oh, you have a girlfriend named Wendy, too?” asks the man as he points to his tattooed penis.

“No,” says the black man, "it says “Welcome to Jamaice, have a nice day”.

[[Here’s my humble contribution…
Q: What’s a guy with a 12 inch dick eat for breakfast?
A: Well, this morning I had eggs, toast, coffee, etc. ]] Little Sir John Barleycorn
The way I’ve heard (and told) it is that you ask some guy the question, and when he says, “I dunno,” you reply, “I didn’t think so.”

I may as well submit this one:

I’m hung like a newborn baby …

19 inches and 8 pounds.

Ranger Jeff
The Idol of American Youth

Always drink* upstream * from the herd.

umm… I got another one.

My dick is so big, when I can’t find the tip, I need to ask for directions.

I’m trying real hard not to keep contributing to this thread but the 14 year old in me keeps coming up with replies that just can’t be, well, suppressed.

“My dick is so big I have to order my condoms from Ringling Bros.”

I’ve got a neat trick. I can make my dick 12 inches long. Know how I do it? I fold it in half.

I have a tattoo of a fly on the head of my dick…but when i get excited, it’s a 747!!