Blow Job Technique (TMI)

mipiace:
Oh my God! I hate you! **
[/QUOTE]

Okay…thanks, I thought so. Coming from you pizzabrat, I am honored.

mipiace:

…huh?

Toaster52 you claimed in your post …“She can have an amazing orgasm just from doing that.”

I think there is a pretty good chance that she is faking it. I am female and have never…and not one of my friends have ever…had an orgasm without physical stimulation. However, all of us have admited to each other…(never to any male) that we have faked it to make the guy feel like a stud.

sweet smile

ouisey:

…from the outside or the “inside”?
and mipiace, you realized I was joking, right (or am I being whooshed)?

Yeah I was messing with you too. I know you were joking.

Hey up untio then I was a state capital virgin.

ouisey:

…from the outside or the “inside”?
and mipiace, you realized I was joking, right (or am I being whooshed)?

whoops. blasted board!

This + :o = :smiley:

I’m at work, the link was blocked…I can only guess…

The link is to some kind of gondola-in-the-sky-ish ride.

Ya know I’ve been following this thread quietly since inception. I’ve been trying to shake my one trick pony in sex threads only reputation :slight_smile:

But I wanted to say I’m pretty disappointed or should I be glowingly proud? I haven’t learned one new thing to help my technique from this thread!

FTR I try and emply a variety of stimulation (mouth/hands/toys) to keep him happy and it seems to work well. He can correct me if I’ve misspoken.

This thread is making me too horny. Adios!

miapiace, I think I’m in love with you.:slight_smile:

What makes the homosexuals here thing straight guys are going to want to know about homosexual BJ techniques? Honestly we wouldnt put it in your face so get out of our’s!

:smiley:

Wasn’t there a very good Oral Sex advice thread once upon a time? I did a search but couldn’t find it.

Well Artemus, thanks but Studmuffin has spoken for me first.

And tanookie if you are really looking for something new…take a trip to your state capital bldg! Worked for us anyway!

You really don’t need to apologize for those guys being hypersensitive assholes.

Any particular tune?