Born On Or About November 14th?

“Hey! My parents gave me this car! I believe I was conceived in the back seat!”

“Yeah, and it’s still sticky.”

–St. Elmo’s Fire
Oh, me? November 4th. So close enough, but bear in mind I was about two weeks late. So maybe not so close. Apparently, it was Lincoln’s birthday that got my parents in the mood. Which, of course brings up another movie moment…

“I’m making love to this perfect female body…but the head of…Abraham Lincoln.”

–Dazed And Confused

November 18th. Nice thing about that is it makes me a Scorpio, the astrological sign that the New Agers love to hate :slight_smile:

November 12th here as well. But I don’t think my parents actually had sex. Not them. I’m sure I was some sort of early test-tube baby.

Same here. I was born on Nov 19th and my mom swears I was supposed to be due on October.

November 25th here. I had no idea my parents were observers of the Dominican Republic’s Independence Day. Go figure.

My son was born exactly five months after we got married. No one believed he was premature either.

My brother was born on November 20th :slight_smile:

And upon hearing the happy news of a new baby, her friends and acquaintances pause to mark the event with reflections common to all mankind on such a joyous event.
“Let’s see, she was married in September, she’s due in June… that’s three… four… five…”

One one of my sisters was born on November 13[sup]th[/sup] and another on October 4[sup]th[/sup]. I was born almost exactly 9 months after my parents’ 21[sup]st[/sup] anniversary and a the eldest of my siblings was born on September 15[sup]th[/sup], two days shy of their first anniversary. Maybe they were having some fun on Christmas?

NOV. 12th here… Way to go DAD…

My daughter was born on November 13th.

Heh, you know… I think you’re right!

I once did one of those conception calculators (here’s one), and the conception date I got was my parents’ anniversary.

Does that count, even though I was born in March?

My mother was born on November 8. A friend of mine was also born on November 8. A few years ago on his 30th birthday his wife gave birth to his fourth child (a son).

Hey, relax. I’m a mid-November baby, and I was told, “You were conceived during a boring weekend in Philadelphia!”

Try living with that.

I tried that conception calculator for another one of my sisters. It appears that my parents found an innovative way to celebrate Thanksgiving one year.

Now, that’s what I call ‘Stuffing the Turkey’!

Um, no offense to your mom . . .

:smiley:

I was born on November 14th and I’ve never even thought about the timing. I’ll hafta ask my parents about it when next I see them. :smiley:

Oh - and the “Stuffing the Turkey” thing reminds me of my parents except they say “Stuffing the Bird” instead. It comes up everything Thanksgiving. :slight_smile:

D’oh - that should be EVERY Thanksgiving. So ,much for my proofreading skills. :smack:

Hmmm well the story in my house is that my folks got married in February and I was miraculously born late enough that no one knew they were pregnant before the wedding… except they didn’t actually get married until I was 8. They just lied to everyone!! Then they had rat boy.

I was a late march conception… wonder where easter fell in 1972!

And laughter comes from behind me as my wife discovers that I screwed up the second post as well! Argh! :smack: