Breaking Bad 5.14 "Ozymandias" 9/15/13

Walt has lost his damn mind.

I don’t think I’ve ever been more glad to see a father abandon his daughter…

Wow.

Brutal.

No, Walt staged the entire phone call to make Skyler look innocent.

Must’ve had a lot on his mind, I’m surprised Skyler didn’t say “What the hell, who are you right now, you never talk like this”. It was almost like someone else wrote the script for him. Now that I see the minivan pulling up, I wonder if he just had to let a year’s worth of steam blow off.

ETA, like everyone else said, if that was so the police heard him saying it, makes sense then.

Holy Crap.

Anyone else think Walt knew very well the police were listening to the last phone call?

I got the impression that Walt deliberately said all that so that any affection Skyler still had for Walt would be gone.

Ooohhh. Good point.

And who wants to explain the dog, that sure as hell wasn’t an accident, but I’m no good at symbolism.

Ah, okay. Makes sense now.

Holy fuck.

Bryan Cranston’s face during that phone call.

Damn.

Yes. kunilou is correct. Did you notice Walt’s tears?

No, he knew the police were there and said all that to make Skyler look like she wasn’t involved. She caught on to what he was doing after he called her a bitch.

I was totally shocked at first too, until I realized what he was doing.

Yeah, he had to.

But holy fucking shit, what an episode!

Poor Jesse!

Did Walter fit that 55 gallon drum into the trunk of his car, or was it slid into the back seat?

Did anyone else think Junior was going to fall on the knife? Goddammit, they manipulate us at will with their camera angles!

His face-as-Tragedy-mask when he saw what happened to Walt.

Wow.

So Todd is keeping Jesse cooking so he can hit on Lydia, right? And Walt is assuming Jesse is dead.