Caption this Chris Christie/Donal Trump photo

In case you missed it, during Donald Trump’s Super Tuesday victory speech, NJ Gov. Chris Christie stood behind him, looking…bewildered? Remorseful? Imprisoned? Neutered? All of the above?

So now let the meme-ing begin.

Caption this photo.

“And you may ask yourself: Am I right?..Am I wrong?
And you may tell yourself My God!..What have I done?!

“I am regretting that fourth Hot Pocket.”

“We have met the enemy, and it is us.”

“Never endorse drunk.”

“That thing on his head just winked at me.”

I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a …

“Is that guy on row 4 eating a cheeseburger?”

This musical Vine is possibly my favorite so far. I don’t LOL at much on the Internet, but the more I watched this, the harder I laughed. If I live to 100, with sadness and pain infusing my miserable life at every step, watching this on a daily basis would still bring me laughter and joy.

Just stand there; don’t look disgusted…don’t make a face, and that sweet sweet cabinet position is mine!

(Secretary of Transportation, perhaps?)

“Suck it, Port Authority Wildstein!”

“The things a guy’s gotta smell to make sure he gets a pardon.”

I like this one of Trump refusing to pray at an Alabama prayer breakfast :smiley:

Here is a good one.

That moment when the roofie wears off.

“Where am I? What’s Trump talking about? What’s going on? Please, please, let this be a bad dream…”

“What’s that moving in the back of his hair? Is it… is that Voldemort!?
also
That moment you realize that at Trump’s Taj Mahal in AC the “All-You-Can-Eat” buffet is STILL going to charge you $25 every time you visit.

I saw this one today.

“I can’t believe I lost to this guy.”

When I was watching it last night, my first thought was “Apparently it’s only funny if there’s a third stooge.”

Someone’s holding up today’s newspaper, right? Everyone knows I’ve been taken hostage?