Catch-All Dio Pitting

Ok so I wasn’t going to make a pit specifically about this post but as long as there’s general Dio hate going on, what the fuck is this?

How in the fucking world, based on that description alone, can you conclude that the guy is the douche? Only if you’re in Dio’s world where when men and women have a conflict, the men are always evil and abusive and the women are always innocent victims.

FFS, the guy is saying essentially “this chick has been trying to get this disinterested guy to bang her for a long time. Eventually she gets him drunk enough and gets pregnant on purpose. Then she immediately dumps him. Then he says he doesn’t want the kid (yeah I wouldn’t be so enthused about having her as a baby mama myself) and tries to persuade her to have an abortion, at which point she agrees to absolve him of responsibility but then later says OH WAIT HAHA GOTCHA SUCKER YOU’RE FUCKED FOR LIFE”

Now who knows how the story actually happened, but based on what the guy said, what Dio drew his conclusions from, the woman was a total fucking cunt here.

Let’s reverse the sexes. A guy lusts after a woman for years, constantly trying to have sex with her but gets rejected. He finally manages to get her drunk enough that she gives in and has sex with him. He doesn’t use protection and ejaculates in her on purpose. Then he immediately dumps her. When she tries to come to him to get him to promise to support his kid, he promises to her that he will, and then dissapears never to be heard from again.

WOW THAT CHICK IS A DOUCHE, I’m sure Dio would say, right?