Catch-All Dio Pitting

Yeah, I’ve seen her videos. :wink:

Hey, Giraffe, when was the last time you posted here about something other than complaining about how the board is run, or how some other poster is behaving? Have you chosen to not to participate here or haven’t you? :dubious: Don’t be a jerk.

GO OUTSIDE.

Bitch.

Is it really being a jerk to engage productively in administration discussion? You could pretty easily argue that he doesn’t have much standing any more, but he’s hardly being a jerk.

And this is Dio’s thread. Don’t fuck it up with your own petty bitchins.

What’s productive about it?

Oh, right, Dio - yeah, his act gets old, but you know what? I bet your mouse has a scroll wheel. I use mine extensively, and not just on him. Why give him more than that?

Because once he starts in on that, the thread looks like

Dio, Dio, Dio, someone responding to Dio, Another one, Dio, Dio, Another one, Dio, Dio, Dio.

And then the thread gets locked, ending the conversation for everyone regardless of whether or not they were involved in The Dio Show. And THAT is what really pisses me off.

As I said, NO ONE else gets cut that kind of slack from the Mods. I blame them entirely for not putting an end to that shit like they would do with ANYONE else.

Yeah, I’m bitching about the Mods here. Because we’re supposed to that in ATMB and bitch about Dio here (as they warned me in that thread) and then they locked that thread. Fuck that noise bitches, we need to be able to complain about both parties in one thread without any anal mod responses.

I like how you left the g out of there. Adds some southern “class”/ twang to the whole thing.

Ok so I wasn’t going to make a pit specifically about this post but as long as there’s general Dio hate going on, what the fuck is this?

How in the fucking world, based on that description alone, can you conclude that the guy is the douche? Only if you’re in Dio’s world where when men and women have a conflict, the men are always evil and abusive and the women are always innocent victims.

FFS, the guy is saying essentially “this chick has been trying to get this disinterested guy to bang her for a long time. Eventually she gets him drunk enough and gets pregnant on purpose. Then she immediately dumps him. Then he says he doesn’t want the kid (yeah I wouldn’t be so enthused about having her as a baby mama myself) and tries to persuade her to have an abortion, at which point she agrees to absolve him of responsibility but then later says OH WAIT HAHA GOTCHA SUCKER YOU’RE FUCKED FOR LIFE”

Now who knows how the story actually happened, but based on what the guy said, what Dio drew his conclusions from, the woman was a total fucking cunt here.

Let’s reverse the sexes. A guy lusts after a woman for years, constantly trying to have sex with her but gets rejected. He finally manages to get her drunk enough that she gives in and has sex with him. He doesn’t use protection and ejaculates in her on purpose. Then he immediately dumps her. When she tries to come to him to get him to promise to support his kid, he promises to her that he will, and then dissapears never to be heard from again.

WOW THAT CHICK IS A DOUCHE, I’m sure Dio would say, right?

By the way, to anyone who doesn’t think Dio is a troll:

If every fucking person on this board agreed in their assessment of you, and it was negative, do you think you’d think “hmm, one or two people being a dick to me - yeah, no big deal. Maybe even all people of a certain persuasian, sure. But EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON ON THE BOARD, MANY OF THEM ASTUTE AND INTELLIGENT, ALL FUCKING TELLING ME THE SAME SHIT ABOUT ME, HMM, MAYBE THERE’S SOMETHING TO THAT!”?

You can’t have an entire fucking community from all walks of life who come here to discuss and debate and have wildly divergent views all agree with each other with precisely what your flaws are and not have that sink in even just a little bit. It must give you at least some moment of introspection that for the tiniest period you consider you may be doing something wrong, that everyone may be right. There’s no way Dio couldn’t have had that moment.

So he had that moment, and was completely unaffected by it, which suggests to me that it’s a desired/expected response. Which… may not quite be trolling in a precise sense, but he knows what he’s doing.

Jesus, it’s just the fucking Internet. Chill out, dude.

Bingo

If nearly every fucking person you know is telling you stink and need a damn shower or breath mints or deodorant or sumptin there IS a HIGH probability you do actually fucking stink. But Dio is too God damned arrogant to listen to the likes of people like lawyers, phds in physics, math, and other sciences and fields and so on and so on. People that actually have to know shit and use logic to make a living in the real world. The bigger mystery is why the mods think these same folks are full of shit as well.

Yeah, this is what gets me, too. He gives no defense for the behavior he gets called out for or even any acknowledgment that he’s doing it. The best you might get is “There is no Dio Show” or “I never do that”. That just seems very weird to me. I mean, when you’re the topic of dozens of Pit threads, and they aren’t about your politics or your belief system or anything about what you’re posting at all, but all about your style of posting, well shit, maybe it’s time to take a step back and think about your posting style.

No its not :slight_smile:

Any guy who knocks a chick up (totally his choice), and then “demands that she get an abortion” is a fucking asshole, full stop.

Okay everyone. We practiced for this.

What are you talking about? I post here all the time and, while I will occasionally express my opinion as a poster that some things should be handled differently, I contend that I rarely complain. Yes, I do find threads about the board interesting – I did spend four and a half years discussing and enforcing board policy on a daily basis. It’s not something you turn off like a switch. But I participate in all types of threads. For example, doing the search you are apparently too dumb to do, I posted here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here in the past two weeks. Which is a little light, but work has been busier than usual lately.

One thing I don’t do is drop little needling turds in a completely unrelated thread. Maybe you can teach me how to do that.

I agree with this completely.

:smiley: :smiley:

We have a local “expert” regarding dropping turds in threads. Let me see if I can find his business card…

Whoa. Just because I’m a college dropout doesn’t mean my opinion should matter less. We have a common enemy. Let us not have elitism divide us.

I was thinking about Dio this weekend, after seeing the derailment of the Teen Sex thread…

When I first joined, he and Der Tris were the first posters I recognized, and while Der Tris and I quickly parted ways, Dio seemed different from me, but okay. This past few months, he’s really turning into a wackjob.

I only joined the Dope in 2007, after a brief lurking period, and I keep seeing how he has added a lot to the Boards. Umm…okay - what has he added to the culture around here?

I imagine he must be personal friends with a mod or something, to not have gotten a beatdown, especially after the two recent threads…

Sorry, anything less than “expert” does not merit consideration :slight_smile:

Of course I didn’t mean to imply ONLY those elites have valid opinions. There are plenty of smart yet not “elite” people running around these parts as well.

My point was that if even the intellectual “creme of the crop” so to speak here thinks there is a logic problem here there might actually be one. Or to put the opposite spin on it, its not like only tween posters from youtube and 4chan are making these observations about Dio here.