Caught Riding Dirty.

Wow. I’d heard “white and nerdy,” but I had no idea how close it sounded to the original, never having heard it until now.
No, I haven’t. Not even close.

Damn you, you beat me to that.

Vihaga, apparently the original artist expressed his admiration for how well Weird Al can rap.

Well, under the circumstances, you’d have an alibi; it’s obvious you’re setting up a sting operation!

These bees are so damn handy it’s not even funny. :cool:

Contrary to general opinion, the Border Patrol doesn’t care about the sexual orientation of any aliens caught attempting to sneak into the country. :wink:

I admit nothing, but a friend once transported his entire gun collection from Anchorage to Washington State by car, said collection containing numerous weapons that were and are highly illegal in Canada. Nobody noticed, or even checked. Does that count?

Your friend must be more wholesome looking to Canadian eyes than I am.

Damn you, you beat me to THAT!..

I am an unlicensed weapon.

I been seen car surfing and street surfing a few times.
And, technically, I have ghost rode the whip once or twice. On a bicycle. I didn’t have a horse, after all.

Do fireworks count?

Amen, brother. Once did a run from South of the Border* to eastern Long Island, NY, with the underside of my '74 Mercury Comet’s back seat shoved full of fireworks. Got pulled over in Virginia for a tail light; trooper asked me to pop my trunk. I was SURE I could smell the gunpowder from the 'works - and he could, too - but the officer kindly re-plugged the bulb back in and sent me on my way. :smiley:

*The tourist trap in South Carolina, not Mexico.

I find it hard to believe that his friend is more wholesome looking to Canadian eyes - I’ve seen pictures. I’d suspect him ALL the time!

I am reasonably sure that I have never been in a vehicle containing a felony’s worth (or more) of guns, drugs, fireworks, or fruit. I have, however, ridden my horse while both of us were in a state of flagrant uncleanliness.

Colour me surprised at seeing an erudite gentleman like yourself misusing the word “alibi” so shamefully. :eek:

I’m pretty disappointed by the actual definition.

If large amounts are necessary, then, no. But once while driving in an ice storm I rolled a car with an ounce or so of weed in the trunk. Fortunately, the trooper who came to file the accident report didn’t bother searching the car and listed it as a no-fault accident. (It doesn’t seem to have affected my insurance rates, thank Og.) I also had a case of beer in the trunk, but I gave that to the guys from the towing company who flipped the car back over and dropped my fiance and I off at a hotel on their way to the tow lot.

Is street surfing anything like this?

I have ridden with unregistered firearms in my car, mostly because I have never own a firearm in a state that requires registration.

No but I did ride the wohl whip once.

Back to the OP question. Now that we know what “riding dirty” means.

A big no here.

And how could anybody tell ? I admit I am no expert on this whole riding thing, but a quick glance at the whole geometry of the thing is how could an casual observer tell between dirty riding and clean riding with out getting all CSI on some some good video footage ?