Characters in Commercials that You Hate

That’s a riff on Billy on the Street, a man-on-the-street interview premise which I find absolutely hilarious. Billy Eichner is also on Parks & Recreation and I think he’s a riot there, too. YMOV.

I had occasion to hang out with Stephen Dorff recently (for my job) and while I found him a pretty nice guy, he smokes like a chimney.

And I don’t mean an E-chimney. :smiley:

Sorry, you lost me at “fish”.

I like the Wendy’s redhead, but that’s because I mute the commercials.

Those fucking bears with shit sticking to their fur. That stupid pig in the insurance commercials.

And for actual people: Fred fucking Thompson, former mediocre actor and crappy senator, now hawking reverse mortgages.

I feel your pain. What 107 year old grandma is supposed to find him adorable? I hate that kid!

That Midas commercial with the yellow hand with a face.

Especially since it turns into a political ad because it’s all because of wonderful Ronald Reagan that we have this wonderful opportunity to destroy our equity in our homes.

I like Flo.

The State Farm talking baby is just wrong, as is the British broad in the Cottenelle commercials who keeps asking how clean everyone’s bum is.

I have, on more than one occasion, shouted, “Oh no you DON’T!” as I reached for the radio to turn the volume all the way down when he starts up. There simply isn’t any way possible this commercial wasn’t intended to be annoying. It’s like a public radio pledge drive – he’s going to keep singing at you until you donate your car to him.

I hate the grotesque denture cream talking tooth thing.

Never saw the Trivago guy until this thread. He looks rough.

All of the characters in the animated Tillamook commercials. They’re disgusting and the commercials are disgusting: shoveling cheese slices into their gullets as fast as they can, taking a bite out of a dog made of cheese, eating a whole carton of ice cream in one gulp, one character literally exploding all over the face of another character who then tastes the splatter and explodes too, two characters waving their tongues at each other. Ick.

Google seems convinced hipster 8-year-olds will get people to buy…:confused: I really don’t know, I change the channel as fast as possible.

What’s with the creepy black lipstick guy in the Sprint commercials- the one who looks like Edward Scissorhands without the scissorhands?

I would like to pick up Fred Thompson by the ankles and use him to kill Alex Trebek.

And Flo has to go.

He’s the only one in the whole series of ads that I actually find funny. “it’s pronounced GorDAHN.”

Little Babies Ice Cream ad - creepy as hell:

I HATE that guy. He makes me want to devote my life to outlawing every single nicotine delivery device there is: eCigs, snuff, nicotine patches, pipes, whatever, just to make HIS specific life crappy, he pisses me off so much. The ads are awful: “Use this product if you want the perfect accessory for being an arrogant shmuck.” Who approved those?

With the most pathetic goatee ever. It really looks sad. It makes him look like those old men with poor vision and shaky hands, who really should let the nursing home attendants shave them, but they insist on doing it themselves.

Also, I could really do without the cannibalistic Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My son likes that cereal, so I buy it, but I get creeped out looking at the box.

I will change the channel when I see those guys.

Thanks to Tivo and quick reflexes, I don’t see many commercials.

First off, I don’t mind the Trivago guy. I’ve known worse.

But I absolutely LOATHE the women in this AT&T commercial. Just watch their hands and arms, and you’ll know why (The woman in front doesn’t even know how to cross her arms). And what’s with the guy off to the side? Is he a not-very-subtle jab at men in general

I like Maxwell.

I hope you’re not talking about the saleslady in blue. I like her, especially in the Gordon Ramsey ad.