Could I crash at your place for a while?

You eat RAW MEAT? Ick. I like mine at least rare.

As for the OP…do you cook? Do you clean? If so, you can stay indefinitely. As long as the cats approve of you, anyway. They’re the ones who really run the household.

No way. You keep WASPS, man. . .shudders

Ur, the second one.

Just that one, and that was…

:: 5? 6 years ago? ::

You dopers remember everything

What’s so wrong with keeping a White Anglo Saxon Protestant anyway? That is unless you like dancing. :wink:

Yeah, I’d cook and clean. I mean, within reason. If your house was totally filthy, I’d probably only clean a spot large enough for me to lie down (and then I’d lie real still). (I wouldn’t expect your place to be filthy, though) But otherwise, yeah, that’s reasonable.

The cats, though, might cause me problems because I’m allergic. I could pop Claritin and it might be ok, I’d just have to sort of figure it out as I went along.

(I like my meat rare, too!)(Except for chicken, which I like a little overcooked so it’s not too greasy)

How’d you know about that? I only did it twice, I swear!

Oh them?!? Ha! Yeah. I just keep them around for the tax incentives.

(I thought you were talking about La Stingra.)

Only if you allow me to put a live rat in a cage around your head…

My dogs will love you to death. If you don’t mind sharing a sofa with one or three, you’re in like Flynn.

Pretty close. I’m in New Jersey.

Are you willing to strip and refinish floors and (pay for and) install insulation? If so, you can even have your own, dogless couch.

StG

The last time I answered “yes” to that question, it worked out very, very badly.

Hell, if you cook and clean, you can totally crash here! Couple of things you should be aware of first: we have animals. Two cats, two guinea pigs, two gerbils, one tarantula and one fish. Also, our “couch” is really a loveseat, so if you’re not really short, you’ll have to sleep with your knees bent. Oh, and our teenager is a real night owl, so you’d have to get used to her music/television playing until 3AM or so.

Other than that, we’re totally cool.

Lemme go an ask my wife…

She kinda funny ya know

I’d want a notarized writing stating you have a license to use the premises for no more than 7 days, any renewal or extension of time must be by notarized writing only, the license is revocable by me at will either verbally or in writing, you’re not a tenant, I reserve the right to lock you out at any time, if you are on the premises after a revocation of the license, you will be deemed a trespasser, I will make reasonable accommodation for you to retrieve your stuff within 10 days in the event of a revocation and/or lock-out, and if you fail to retrieve your stuff within 10 days, it will be deemed abandoned and I can dispose of it at will. I will attach a copy of your ID and an inventory of your stuff, with photos, as exhibits.

Enjoy your stay.

Lemme go an ask my husband.

He’s kinda cool, you know.

:wink:

I know. Everybody funny.

Now you funny too.

I’m not sure you’d want to. I mean, it would be a week of listening to our neighbour either,

a)play the exact same fucking song on repeat for two fucking hours,
or
b) sing “I wanna rock and roll ALL NIGHT!” really, really, really badly. Repeatedly. For two fucking hours.

Both of which I’m having the honour to experience today.

You really are better off asking someone else.

stomps on floor again

In 1984 O’Brien didn’t actually release the rats, so if you were willing to extend the same courtesy, I would consider it. However, in all seriousness, it seems like a rather strange condition to put forth for what I’m asking. Do you happen to have a rat cage with two scomaprtments seperated by a door with a release mechanism, with one side shaped like an inside-out fencing mask?