Damn, Guinistasia is smart as hell

She also has quite nice taste in art, having rather unknowingly pointed me in the direction of James Waterhouse. Gotta love that.

And she’s so kind too. It’s nice to have a beautiful mind, but wonderful to have a beautiful heart. (or whatever the quote is.)

So how young is she guys? And as they say in real estate, location, location, location. :smiley:

Ya know, I’ve been waiting for a place to comment on Guin, and this thread is perfect. When SDMB was down, I went to a bunch of new message boards I’d heard of, mostly from here I suppose. At every freaking board, there was Guin, a familiar face in a sea of newness. So I suppose you can chalk me up as another no-longer secret admirer for her.

Borrowing a line from andygirl, there has been a small and tastefully decorated shrine to you here in southwestern Quebec for some time, Guinastasia.

1. 20s
  2. Pennsylvania.

Definitely. Go, Guin! Weren’t you complaining about a lack of men? That doesn’t seem to be a problem… at least not here… :smiley:
Let’s narrow it down. She’s in her early twenties…

With my luck, most of them will turn out to be 80 year old inmates…

JUST KIDDING. Teehee!

:o

Yeesh, am I going to have to hold some Ren Fest Jousting type thing?
Things might get out of hand…

She’s definitely better than most.

Okay, okay, better than almost all. I was trying not to swell her head anymore, but what can you do?
And as far as this whole suitor thing goes, I’m tall, have most of my own teeth, am gainfully employed, and live in a great part of the country.

I vote claymores at three paces. It’s quicker.

I hate to ask, but who has the rest?

The tooth fairy. Duh.

Forget that - if he only has most of his own teeth, who else’s does he have?

No, no, no–Trivial Pursuit contest.

Definitely.

[sub]Woohoo![/sub]

Heck Guin, I think yer pretty swell too! In fact, if I thought you liked girls I’d even flirt with you a bit here, which is something I almost never do. :slight_smile:

I know! Whoever among us has met the most dopers!

[sub]Thank you, Chicago. Thank you, Jonathan Chance. Thank you, New York City. Thank you, India…[/sub]

Or how about Furthest Doper Away From Where Guin Actually Is? :wink:

Post count. Definitely Post count.

Wow, Guin, look at all this Doper love you’re getting. :smiley: I’m only a little jealous no one will start a thread singing my intellectual praises and have a whole bunch of hot Doper fellas getting in line to marry me. [pout]

Still, I try not to miss too many chances to spread love when I can. :slight_smile: I wanted to chime in and say that I enjoy very much reading what you post. You’re so feisty, you express yourself well, you can admit if you’ve been mistaken on a point, you seem genuinely dedicated to eradicating ignorance, and you don’t stand for too much foolishness. So there. [giggle] Bask in that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have quite the collection- I shape them into Lego pieces and build cities out of them. It’s most impressive.

Actually, I do have 3 fake teeth that are where my real teeth would be, if I had decided to grow them, but alas, I am stricken with a genetic defect.

And I’ll take all comers at TP. Any edition (Genus series only, none of this BS babyboomer stuff).

I’m not quite in a position to propose, being heterosexual and all, but I think you’re pretty cool too, Guin. :slight_smile:

Guinastasia I’d hate to be you. I can’t cope with praise at all!

Seriously. I get very nervous when people praise me.