Day of the Beast

The paper of the Beast!

Go see The Omen. Gotta love movies about Satan-spawns.

I can’t speak for myself, but my parents plan to celebrate their 36th anniversary.

I’m starting the day off with a sales meeting. Evil enough for ya?

Depends…whatcha sellin’?

My “special” birthday will take place 2 years, 2 months and 2 days from today: 08/08/08. Unfortunately for the numerological significance, I will be neither 8 nor 88, and I will miss being 44 by one year.

Well, I turn 61 in 10 days, on 6/16/6. By my calculation, that includes 616 twice. Let’s hope that the earliest version is wrong for me.

I’m gonna spend the day slouching towards Jerusalem.

In ten minutes, lay down for a five hour sleep then hopefully emerge rested enough to go see THE OMEN.

And at work tonight, during my break, see if the latest LEFT BEHIND prequel novel THE RAPTURE was put out today (yes, they deliberately picked 6-6-6 to release that!)

I went out for lunch. Did some shopping.

Exciting times. :slight_smile:

I got called into union contract negotiations yesterday, so maybe there’s something to all this nonsense.

Well, you were already soulless, so that’s an unfair advantage. :smiley:

I listened to some Morbid Angel on the way into work, and I’ll listen to the rest of it on the way home. That’s about it.

What about Dr. Gould’s?

Do you know, I can’t remember if the world ended on October 23, 1997. I was just so surprised that my prediction was wrong that I didn’t check up on what happened a week later.

I listened to some Morbid Angel on the way into work, and I’ll listen to the rest of it on the way home. That’s about it.

What about Dr. Gould’s?

Dude - 6/6/6 was two thousand years ago. You so missed the boat on that one.

Yes, but Revelations was written after 6 A.D., and was being prophetic. You don’t write prophesies about the past.

But that’s the best way to make sure they come true!

That’s Prophet, you ninny !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I was gonna go see the Omen, but instead, I’m taking my 16 year old son driving for the first time alone in the car.

So, if Satan choses to embody a young man, I kinda hope it ain’t him. Tonight. With me. In the car. :eek:

Cartooniverse

I meant to dye my hair black, wear all black to work and introduce myself to customers as Damian. But I was lazy and didn’t do the hair thing so the rest sort of fell apart too. ah well.