Diogenes the Fucking Dickhead Asshole

In a thread about American Idol of all things, you say

You are a dimwitted waste of skin. That is all.

For someone so vehemently against war in any situation, he certainly is quick to issue the death sentence on someone.

I find him quite entertaining myself. I am willing to overlook an obviously over the top (even for him) statment. Had he been talking about a contestant on Jeopardy, I would think the statement vile. But, it’s American Idol for crissake.

I’d vote the cast of Joe Millionaire as human shields if it matters.

What, I’m not allowed to hate a marine?

Funny, we have several threads where people are sincerely, not sarcastically, wishing for the deaths of human shield volunteers and nobody has a problem with it.

You must have been Army.

Of course not you TRAITOR!!! GRAB HIM, GET HIM NOW, TAPE UP HIS MOUTH AND LET’S HIT HIM WITH THE HAPPY STICKS!!!

:smiley:

Um, I think this pitting is a little over the top myself. I don’t think Diogenes the Cynic was any where close to being serious thinksnow. Chill out a bit.

Navy, actually.

I thought the Navy and Marines got on better than Army and Marines did. . . <shrugs> live and learn.

Diogenes you Cynic, stop using ironic devices in an attempt to make sense around here.

I didn’t see theirs, I saw yours.

You can hate whoever you want, luckily, it’s a free country.

Hoping for the death or injury, though, of someone doing a job intended to defend our (Americans in general) interests whethe that particular soldier agrees with them or not, is pretty messed up.

I don’t really care one way or the other what you think about the impending war, but comments like yours, tongue in cheek or sarcastic or whatever just rile me to no end.

On preview I see that you were Navy. Well, that’s dandy.

Generally, that’s true. One thing the Marines, Navy and even the Army will agree on- at least they aren’ t Air Force!

Ok, I admit it was tasteless, I have a mean sense of humor sometimes, and I should self-censor a little more often, but it was just a fucking joke, for Christ’s sake. I don’t really want him to die. The guy just gets on my nerves, that’s all.

As soon as I hit the submit button, I thought, fuck, I’m gonna get my ass pitted over this, I should have just called him a fat load or something, but it was too late. If I could have deleted it, i would have.

Whether DtC was serious or not, it was a terrible thing to say. How does wishing that Marine dead differ significantly from the, “Suicide is always an answer,” response to the person who posted the sucidial OP a few days ago.

He owes an apology.

Y’know, that’s funny, because in the AF we always agreed that at least we weren’t Army, Navy, or Marines.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Fair enough. Sorry I jumped right off the hot end, it’s one of those things.

Figures.

Fat load? Joshua? Puh-leeze! He has a healthy male body. Just because he does not sport the skeletal facial structure and washboard abs of a male model who lives on tuna and egg whites is no reason to call him “fat.” Not to mention that he is extremely fuckworthy.

You’re right! I wish Diogenes the Cynic would die!

My comment had nothing to do with my feelings about the war. It was based purely on my distaste for one individual. I think he’s milking the whole patriotism thing a little too much. It’s a turn-off. I made a sarcastic, flippant comment without really thinking about it too much. I don’t want any other soldiers to get hurt.

How about this, I’ll retract wishing for him to get shot and just hope that he falls into a latrine pit instead. How’s that?

If I might amend, we proudly agreed… :smiley: