Do you pee in the shower?(May be TMI)

So do you? How do you feel about other people peeing in the shower? If you do pee in the shower, how often do you pee in the shower. Are you male or female? Do you aim towards the drain or anywhere in specific? If you are female, do you feel more achieved peeing in the shower rather than peeing on a toilet because you can stand? Do you share the shower with anyone else? Are they aware that you pee in the shower? I will answer these questions if you feel the need to know.

Ummm… a young person, interested in entering the field of medicine called Urology?

Gee…I sure hope you’re just a medical student.
Because this is not an alt. sex forum.

Well, most females can stand. Unless, of course, there’s something wrong with their legs. :wink:

My question is:

Do any of you pee in the bath?

How else you gonna keep the water warm during a good, long soak?

Rather than running more hot water from the tap.

Precious resources, folks. Got to conserve.

Yeah I do. I try to aim for the drain when I do it.

I share the shower with someone, as far as I know they don’t know I pee in there. They probably pee too.

Erm. Please wait until after our nightcap to take a bath, please.

If you share the shower, how can they not tell…never mind.

Actually, I haven’t voluntarily taken a bath since I was a little kid. Showers are where it’s at for me, though I did have to take a bath when I stayed at the house of friends who had no shower. The bath was so relaxing I dozed off and they had to bang on the door to wake me up.

Yes, I pee in the shower, sometimes.

I also like to blow my morning boogers/ snot out of my nose while in the shower. Don’t worry, I make sure they go down the drain!

Yup, I pee in the shower.

Prevents athlete’s foot.

Really.

You are obviously part of the communist plot to steal our precious bodily fluids.

So do you? How do you feel about other people peeing in the shower? If you do pee in the shower, how often do you pee in the shower. Are you male or female? Do you aim towards the drain or anywhere in specific? If you are female, do you feel more achieved peeing in the shower rather than peeing on a toilet because you can stand? Do you share the shower with anyone else? Are they aware that you pee in the shower? I will answer these questions if you feel the need to know.

yes.
i’m fine with it.
almost every time.
male.
drain.
n/a
brother and sister, but not at the same time.
i don’t think so
you’re nasty :wally

I’m not sure what happened to my QUOTEs but i think you can figure it out.

You’ve found me out. Now hand over those fluids! I’ll never get this time machine built otherwise.

In the words of the immortal George Costanza when chastised by Elaine for peeing in the shower at the gym, “IT’S ALL PIPES!”

If I have to pee when I’m showering, I do. I usually try to spray the water directly onto my penis afterward to make sure there’s no residual urine there.

I share that shower with everyone in my family (not at the same time!).

I’m male.

I usually pee before getting in the shower, but I hold it until showering when I’m at the gym, just for the above-mentioned athlete’s foot prevention.

I pee in the shower every day. It’s a nice release to just let go and not worry about where it goes. It’s the first thing I do, so I’m washing up afterward anyway.

Lessee…

female
everyday
just let it go where its whims take it
I share the shower with my boyfriend. If we’re in there together, I don’t pee.
He knows.
He also pees.