Dope The Halls VI (Mid-Atlantic Dopers!)

I don’t think anyone is coming from Philly, Doc.

Well that sucks.

This is a bump for the daytime people. I still need volunteers to bring things - plastic cutlery and plates or we’ll all be eating with our hands off of the platters.

[QUOTE=GingerOfTheNorth]
This is a bump for the daytime people. I still need volunteers to bring things - plastic cutlery and plates or we’ll all be eating with our hands off of the platters.
[/QUOTE]

You say that like there’s something wrong with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, would you prefer that I bring plates and cutlery? Seems like plenty of folks have the dessert-y things covered.

That would be great, thanks Norine (EW).

Is the cheesy taco dip okay?
Should I bring a big thing of plastic cups?

My class has been extended into next week, and we’re all going out Monday night now. This means I can come and stay longer. All night, even!

Nah, I can get some plastic cups, too.

Cups would be good.
I guess drinking directly out of the tap on the keg would be frowned upon.

:smiley:

Dude, you’re bringing a keg? Oh, the Canadians <i>will</i> be pleased.

Dammit

[QUOTE=BiblioCat]
Cups would be good.
I guess drinking directly out of the tap on the keg would be frowned upon.

:smiley:
[/QUOTE]

Don’t know why it would. After all, the alcohol from the beer sterilizes everything, right? Right??

No, I am not bringing a keg. I thought since you were Canadian, the keg was a given. :wink:
I can bring some Corona - I’ll have to check the beer fridge and see what’s there.
I might have some hard cider, too.

I am bringing cheesy salsa dip and chips. If you need something else, let me know.

The Butter Tarts are baked.

[QUOTE=GingerOfTheNorth]
The Butter Tarts are baked.
[/QUOTE]

How can we be baked? We didn’t even start drinking yet!

Hmmm, I think I may actually be in that general area but when I mentioned to my husband that we should go to a stranger’s house and eat food with a bunch of other strangers he looked at me as if my brain had been invaded by aliens.

[QUOTE=Jelymag]
Hmmm, I think I may actually be in that general area but when I mentioned to my husband that we should go to a stranger’s house and eat food with a bunch of other strangers he looked at me as if my brain had been invaded by aliens.
[/QUOTE]

We’re not strangers. We’re just strange. :smiley:

Robin

[QUOTE=norinew]
Don’t know why it would. After all, the alcohol from the beer sterilizes everything, right? Right??
[/QUOTE]
Oh, please. They’ll be no drinking from the tap. Gingy runs a classy place. Last DopeFest I was at, there were people in tiaras.

She’ll make us go outside to smoke and swear and do shots. :smiley:

[QUOTE=BiblioCat]
She’ll make us go outside to smoke and swear and do shots. :smiley:
[/QUOTE]

It’s Bawlmer. If that’s all we do, we’ll be the best-behaved house in the county…

[QUOTE=jayjay]
It’s Bawlmer. If that’s all we do, we’ll be the best-behaved house in the county…
[/QUOTE]
She did say she moved out of the crack-ho infested neighborhood.

They live in a nice place now, not too far from me. We should try not to get them evicted.

He’ll never evict us, he’s almost family - my brother-in-law’s father.