Doper exchanges you would prefer to not participate in

Not a bad idea for Halloween season

Curse you, CandidGamera, for taking my idea and making it funnier.

The Doper IMHO “Is there blood in my stool?” exchange.

And, of course, the Doper STD Exchange can’t be missed.

The US Doper Social Security Number exchange probably won’t get a lot of takers.

Doper Exotic Bacteria Cultures Exchange

The great doper scab swap.

The chewed food exchange.

• The Great Doper Calculus Homework Exchange I give you my stress and you take my mine

• The Great Doper Mother-in-Law Swap

• The Great Doper Coworker Exchange. We switch workplaces for a week and see who still remains sane

• The Great Doper Hideously Overdue Library Books Exchange.

• The Great Doper Coaster CD/DVD Exchange

Well personally I never saw the appeal of last year’s Dead Grandmother Exchange. And I’d still like to know who came up with 2002’s Level 4 Virus Swap. That was just plain reckless.

The First and Only Doper “Music I’ve Downloaded Illegally” Swap.

There was a coffee mug exchange? Bah! I hope that gets repeated. After confectionery and books, coffee mugs are my favourite thing.

Doper Wife Swap

Doper Pinky Exchange

Oh, I thought they were fairly distinct, but okay. :wink:

used hypodermic needle exchange

rusty razor blade exchange

rabid bat exchange

deadly venemous snake exchange

computer virus exchange

Personally, I think you guys were both writing funnier, better written versions of what I said in post 4 of this thread. :cool:

Hmm… there are a number of lady dopers with whom I would enjoy meeting up and exchanging certain bodily fluids.

“Is that a LEG?!”

Doper Denture Exchange

:eek:

I believe there was once an underwear exchange, although I seem to recall there were only 3 or 4 participants, and they bought each other new unders. I also seem to recall the reluctance in part was having to reveal underwear sizes. Or I could be completely wrong and imagining things…

ummm, how about **Doper Dust Bunny Exchange ** ?

Sorry - I got nothin’

Doper “stuff-I-squrted-on-my-computer-screen-while-reading-the-SDMB” exchange.