Escargots, rib-eye steak, sliced tomatoes

That was dinner.

What’s yours?

Grilled boneless pork chops, long grain white rice, lemon/garlic/oregano/cream sauce. Salad of spring greens, pear, feta, pecans, Craisins, vinaigrette. Good stuff!

Leftover Masaman curry ( chicken, w/ rice of course ) from one of my preferred Thai places. Not a green in site tonight, but I’m stuck at work so…

Meat loaf cheeseburgers topped with HP sauce, accompanied by a tall Coke with a shot of vanilla extract, on the rocks. One slice each of apple and cherry strudel for dessert.

TJs turkey wrap.

Lumpia, some with pork and some with shrimp. Yes, I made them.

NY strip steak with Bearnaise and Rosemary potatoes.

Rhode Island Red Chowder

Roasted chicken breasts with garlic, onion, and herbs de provance.
Roasted potato slices with rosemary, tyme, and garlic.
Broccoli florets with butter and salt.
Brussel sprouts with butter, salt, pepper, and a little onion powder.

I went out to watch a movie and then stopped at Wendy’s afterwards. I had a cheeseburger and an order of BBQ pork cheese fries.

Mac & Cheese, made with all the various cheese ends in the fridge (Cheddar, colby-jack, smoked gouda, swiss, and parmesan). Could have used more cheddar. Turned out pretty good.

Little sliders made from roast pork, pickles, mayonnaise (Duke’s), whole grain mustard and dill pickle slices on homemade Parker House rolls, along with sour cream & chive mashed potatoes and a bomber of Green Flash Imperial IPA.

Pasta Al Diablo.

Show off!
As for me and mine, we had homemade biryiani and butter chicken and naan.

Cheese fondue (swiss and gruyere) with broccoli, bread, and apples

Other people worked harder than I did! (Homemade biryiani? Butter chicken?)

Chicken, mushroom and shallots (in a stew) over pasta. Pinot Noir (Talbot, Kali Hart).

The OP’s dinner sounds delicious!!

We ate a nice BLT salad, Steak Au Poivre with Parmesan mashed potatoes at Firebirds

Deep-fried battered haddock fillets, tartar sauce, french fries, garlic toast, chopped green salad with ranch dressing and a single large onion ring. Actually, that was what my wife had.

I had a breakfast burrito with bacon.

Spaghetti with white clam sauce. We bought a buttload of manila clams and so were able to have a generous serving of clams each on top of our pasta.

The sauce was clams, thickened clam juice, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and lots of fresh chopped Italian parsley.

Tonight’s menu: green chile chicken enchilada casserole.