Esquire sexiest woman. Who is it??

The clues page says

According to Scarlett Johansson’s Wikipedia page, she has said she’s not interested in guys under 30.

You mean it’s NOT Helen Hunt?.

The world has gone wrong. This whole damned world has gone wrong.

mm

HH would be a contender in the Esquire feature “Sexiest Woman With A Forehead That You Could Show Movies On”. Jennifer Garner would be on that list too.

Maybe it’s Uma. I think she’s prettier now than she was when she was first getting started in film.

Christina Ricci too.

How tall is Scarlett Johansson? I was under the impression she’s around 5’8" and that seems taller than the woman depicted in the photos who looks to be no more than 5’4" (especially in the previously mentioned bicycle shot).

Judging from her answers to the questions and what we’ve seen of her in the photos, I keep thinking it’s Brittany Murphy but she’s not listed among the possible choices.

Incidentally, one of the clues is that she’s appeared in a B/W movie. I don’t think Scarlett Johansson’s been in a B/W film.

Judging by the still photos of Manny & Lo, I think maybe she has.

The Man Who Wasn’t There.

Uma is 36.

I stand corrected. Now if Scarlett Johansson turns out to be shorter than I initially thought, I’d have agree that she’s the front-runner.

According to the ever reliable ( :rolleyes: ) IMDb, she’s 5’4".

I know. Is there an age limit on this? I didn’t see one on the cite, but I may have missed it.

I obviously don’t know what the hell I’m talking about.

I just looked at a bunch of Scarlett’s pictures on the IMDB, and it adds up. An earlier question was whether she’s ever appeared on Entourage- yep. She was asked which superhero she most identifies with- answer: SpongeBob SquarePants. According to IMDB, in 2004 she voiced a character in the SBSP movie. She does, in fact, have a body like the mystery girl. For some reason I always thought she was more… Rubenesque.

I change my vote to Scarlett.

See post #8.

I’m not changing my vote, but upon re-assessing her height and curvaceousness, I agree she should be a possibility.

From Esquire:

Between 21 and 29
No foreign language movie
Has been in black and white movie
People have trouble spelling her name
Uses her real name
She’s inspired a song
Been on Entourage (whatever that is)
Less than 5’4”
Left handed
No nickname
Never sung on an album
Not Latino
Been on a TV commercial
Has meet a President
Has beauty marks
Identifies with Judy Garland
Superhero she identifies with Sponge bob square pants

D’oh! :smack:

:smiley:

It’s Jessica Biel. Or was that last year?

With these clues, it’s obvious it’s Scarlett.

According to Wikipedia, Scarlett is 21

Can’t find any in her filmography

The Man Who Wasn’t There, a Coen brothers flick.

I sure as hell do. Is it two ens? Two esses? Both?

All her biographical info indicates she was born Scarlett Johansson.

I don’t know.

Yes, in 2004.

All the sources I’ve found put her exactly at 5"4’. Perhaps she is rounding up.

According to Wikipedia’s List of Famous Left-handed People, she is.

I don’t know of one.

I don’t know of one.

Check.

Yep, for Calvin Klein.

Don’t know.

Yep, on her right cheek.

Yes, according to her fan site, "When I was young, I wanted to be Judy Garland or Rosalind Russell. acting is my passion’’

She was in the movie, as mentioned before.