Everyone get your hacksaws... 24 is coming back

For a 12-episode season.

Apparently the 12 episodes will be 12 of the hours of a single 24-hour day, so there might be a 1- or 2- hour break between episode 3 and episode 4. The season will be set in London.
I’m pretty psyched. The show was always fun even when it was stupid, and a lot of the stupidity presumably came from having to stretch every season to fit 24 hours of TV. And moving to London should at least shake things up quite a bit.
I wonder whether Mandy, the frequently naked lesbian assassin, will make an appearance?

Shouldn’t they call it 12? Oh, wait, it’s in London, so they use metric hours. Never mind.

How can they have a cougar attack if the show is set in London!?!?!

Set the scene at the bar in the Ritz Carlton?

24 is coming back ? When ? WHEN??? TELL ME WHEN!!! (drinks)

Isn’t there a zoo in London?

So, hey, did they ever make the movie they were talking about a few years back?

Heh. I just googled “Does the London Zoo have a cougar?” and found a online commentary that has this sentence:

:smiley:

Well, it seems that *Chuck *alumna Yvonne Strahovski has joined the cast. If they can figure out a way to get her character to be frequently naked, that would be something! If they also decide they would like her to be a lesbian while she is frequently naked, so much the better! I’m not really particular about whether she kills any people or not.

Jack is back. In London and on the run.

One point of confusion. It says, “… a 12-episode run of “24: Live Another Day,” debuting with a two-hour show May 5 on Fox. It will take up its regular one-hour slot starting May 12.” It goes on to state that it will be in the same real-time format as the previous seasons. But there are only 12 or 13 (depending on how you count that two-hour show, is it one or two episodes of the 12?) hours worth of show.

I tried watching that Touch series with Kiefer but it was way too lame and weird for me. Give me some Jack and Chloe and whoever else they can scrape up.

What I’m most looking forward to are the threads that ridicule every moment in the show and come up with great nicknames for the entire cast. They’re more fun than the show itself.

I tried watching that Touch series with Kiefer but it was way too lame and weird for me. Give me some Jack and Chloe and whoever else they can scrape up.

What I’m most looking forward to are the threads that ridicule every moment in the show and come up with great nicknames for the entire cast. They’re more fun than the show itself.

I agree with that.

I also see that there was already another thread about this, so moderator can combine.

It concerns me that it’s set to air May 5 and yet apparently it’s less than half written and hasn’t begun filming.

1. Which member of the Royal Family will he shoot to get information?
  2. Will he steal a vehicle from the Top Gear crew while they are filming an episode?
  3. Will he try to make an emergency call from a certain police call box?
  4. Instead of the digital countdown, how about a miniature visual of the Big Ben clock face?

Picky, picky, picky. :smiley:

Or MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WILL DIE!, right?

I poked around a little and located 24: Season 6: Episode 21 (2:00am - 3:00am) from 05-07-2007, 04:58 PM through 05-11-2007, 12:37 PM started by Monstre who appears to be absent since 05-22-2013 09:24 PM.

The main thing to see there is a listing of all the old threads (up to that time) for a jolly trip down Memory Lane.

Who knows what’s up with Monstre?

He knew too much.