Everyone Poops.

I do. You do. The mods do. You’re friends do. Your enemies do. Your boss does. The dude or gal you were sweet on in High School does… or ‘did’, in which case, I’m sorry to hear that he/she has passed.

My parents didn’t read ‘Everyone Poops’ when I was a child. They chose ‘Once Apon a Potty’ and ‘Toilet Tales’.

I had to learn on my own.

Apparently the Queen of England does as well…

[“The Queen granted us a Royal Warrant in 1978 as a mark of recognition that Andrex® is a regular supplier of toilet tissue to the Royal households…”]

From: Brand History | Timeline | Company Information | Andrex®

We were Catholic, so we had “You’re a Naughty Child, And That’s Concentrated Evil Coming Out the Back of You!”

• Family Guy

I was part of the pre-‘Everyone Poops’ generation. In those days, no one pooped – at least not the way more recent generations do it.

Two things came out (well, perhaps that isn’t the best word to use) in 1977: ‘Everyone Poops’ and ‘Love Canal’.

Coincidence? I think not.

Some people poop in their pants. It’s easy to know who those people are.

Huh. I thought it was just me. Ignorance fought.

Not true. My gf does not poop. She doesn’t fart either. Nope.

In my mind, I am reading the thread title to the tune of an old R.E.M. song.

Can’t think of any lyrics to go with the theme, though.

NM

:rolleyes: How about the President of West Virginia, or the Prime Minister of Saskatchewan?

Not necessarily. Her household uses Andrex. That’s her husband, the corgis, maybe the ladies-in-waiting. It doesn’t mean she does.

Everyone may poop, but my shit don’t stink.

No shit! :smiley:

No, shit.

:smiley:

You can get instabanned for posting this.

Yes, because we all know England is a Republic.

Happy to come from a generation where being told 'Everyone Poops" was unnecessary!
:smiley:

I’ll believe that when I see it.

I’d be forced to leave my SO if I were to find out she’s a pooper.

Where do we stand on party poopers?