Famous People and Message Boards

Well, heck, I always considered Eve as one of the famous ones.

TBA, of course.

There’s at least one SF author posting here, and at one time there were several - I don’t know if any of them are still hanging around.

Also at least a couple of non-fiction authors besides Eve - Cal Meacham, for example.

There’s aha, our resident legendary musician (although I think there are several other posters who have at least a nodding acquaintance with the musical ‘bigtime’).

Loren Coleman posted here briefly, but IIRC he signed up to defend himself from criticism in a SD Science Staff report, and was promptly handed his ass by several of our more illustrious posters. (It was a pretty damn funny thread, too.) Here it is!:
Cryptozoologists.

I know I’m missing some folks, but my brain seems to have taken a coffee break, so I guess I’ll go feed the cats before they revolt and have me for lunch.

In that case so does Kevin Smith, Asia Carrera, and the members of 311 (to their own, of course, not Nugent’s :D.)

I was on the Jacksonville (FL) Nightly News for about five seconds in 1978. No, I was not being arrested.

A couple of the actors from the TV show “Firefly” posted pretty regularly to the offical MB for the show on the FOX website, and I think they wandered over to the Television without Pity boards a few times.

my uncle took susan sarandon to a dance once when they were in high school. does that count?

oooh and my friend was in the emperor’s club with kevin kline last year. he played eugene fields, one of the students.

he was also on sesame street when he was little :slight_smile:

Courtney Love is a frequent prescence at the Hole message board.

I believe Diana Gabaldon has posted over at The Ladies of Lallybroch website.

We get authors posting at theforce.net-Tim Zahn, Mike Stackpole and Aaron Allston.

They’re famous among us Star Warriors.