Fantasy football advice - week 12 edition

Part of the problem with the projections, at least the way Yahoo does them, is that they project a fractional number of TDs. For example, they have Stephen Jackson projected for 101 yards rushing and 0.5 TDs, for 13 points. The problem is that if they’re close on his yardage, he’s definitely not getting 13; he’s getting 10 or 16 (or 22).

Quick last minute defense advice…

Giants (@ DEN) or Saints (vs NE). The Giants obviously have the far better matchup, but the Saints D has been great all year. But they’re playing the Patriots.

Decisions, decisions.

Giants, especially if you’re talking about one of the SDMB league that has bigger adjustments for scoring.

Yup, the Dynasty League. I was leaning Giants, but getting another opinion in that direction helps me feel better starting a team that just stopped a four game losing streak.

New Orleans has both starting corners out. Moss is going to go for 17 TDs.

Here’s the RB dilemma I am in.

Rashard Mendenhall @ Baltimore
Jason Snelling vs. Tampa Bay
Tomlinson vs. Kansas City
LeSean McCoy vs. Washington
Bernard Scott vs. Cleveland

I can start 3.

The only one I have reservations about starting is Mendenhall, being that Baltimore’s run defense is fairly stout.

Also, today I just learned that Michael Turner may be returning, as well as Norwood, so that might put a damper on things for Snelling. Even if both return, I’m sure Snelling will still get a majority of the carries, I just don’t think he’ll have a 20 point game like last week. Probably closer to 10.

Tomlinson I don’t see any downside to starting going against Kansas City.

If Albert Haynesworth is still out this week, I think McCoy will have a big game.

And, if Benson is out, Scott will also have a big game.

What to do?

ESPN is reporting that Kurt Warner is *unlikely *to play today. Plan accordingly.