Favorite Pit-isms

Chupacabra!

Someone used the word “meatpickle” in a rant a while back. I thought that one was pretty amusing.

A friend of mine invented the term “slutneck.” I’ve just been waiting for a chance to use it.

Fear not … “Dicksmack” works as both noun and verb (much to my masculine chagrin)!

There’s a series of increasingly (hilarious) nasty posts in another message board I frequent that has had me hosing down my monitor thrice daily. Believe it or not, it has something to do with sports (is there some basketball thingie going on now?) Here are some of the gems disinterred from that MB:

"You seem to be knocking at the door of Imminent Pain, you cocklicking shorthorned assfaced monkeyfucker. "

"Hello, Miss Imminent Pain? Yes, I was wondering if I could interest you in a timeshare in Loserville. Great, great…we have a spot open for you right on Shit Snarfing Lane. Just let us know when you plan on arriving in Loserville and we’ll leave the light on for ya. Tomorrow? Great. See you then. "

“at the risk of repeating myself, fuck you, up on your fucking high fucking assface horse. I fucking did my fucking research and that’s how I kicked your simpering, whimpering, late-to-the-party ass.”

And one poster, summing up, reports as follows:
"Overnight Profanity Stats

goddamn: 1
Generalized War Slurs: 2
sucks: 1
suck shit: 2
holy shit: 1
ass (or ‘asses’): 4
putz: 1
fuck variations: 15 (these included monkeyfucker, worthless fucks, fuck-all nobodies, fuckstick, fuckers [a favourite with five mentions], and just plain ‘fuck’)
boasty mcmonkeyfucker: 1 (this deserved special mention)"

You know, I rarely ever get mad enough to swear at someone, but I have to say I do enjoy seeing the creativity some people put into their vitriol.

What would be that other board you frequent LifeOnWry?

I like to preface it with “dewy”.

And, so, why did the Moderator get on my ass in my “Is God a Homo?” thread just cuz I called that scab-sucking slut a “cumdumpster”? Is that, like, sexist or something?

It’s a message board that is part of a subscription service to a writers’ site.

I have actually started using “assclown” quite a bit IRL.

I have been assimilated.

Definitely asshat . It was when I shouted it at another driver a few weeks ago that I decided I needed to join and post after lurking for well over a year.
:o

That is so much more eloquent than the completely worn out “cumguzzler.”

Quite a while back someone used the term “tripe volcano.” I still like that one a lot.

This kinda makes me wonder if these guys read this board…

Does no one recall “twatwhistle?” I seem to recall the board having been quite fond of that one, a year or two ago.

“Meat flaps” . . . perhaps a bit too descriptive, but funny nonetheless.

I keep writing anti-islamic-militant pit threads and then chickening out before I press submit. There might have been some good pit-isms in those.

My personal favorite is “fuck you, you fucking fuck!” which I first saw here on the boards. I’m sure it’s been around a while, though.

And over in this thread, Mockingbird gives us the delightful phrase, “scrotumy goodness.” I realize that’s not exactly an insult, but damn…it just don’t get no bettern’ that!

Now I’m gonna be thinking of one of those black lace unitard things with no crotch every time I see or hear “fucktard” thanx !!! :smiley:

Oh Crap! It wasn’t your post but your sig. Every time I hear “Flick Your Bic” I’m gonna think…:eek:

Made me cough ice-cream all over my keyboard, dammit! :smiley:

Great it’s been misspelled all this time :wally

Glad ya got a chuckle out of it though… :smiley:

I submit: Up the shut fuck