Fellas... what's up with that last drop?

I do use toilet paper, but I was just curious if there any methods that I could use without extra steps. And I’m sorry, but whacking my dick against a urinal is just not gonna fly.
And’s what’s all this talk about Maxwell House Coffee?

How the hell can anyone touch a urinal? That’s whacked. Two votes for me here, sometimes I toilet paper, sometimes it’s just shake and undies.

I’ve found that pushing up under the ball sack works best for me. (then shake it)
Also I’d like to point out that, indirecly, this thread could very well be about Maxwell House coffee if you’ve had enough of it.

Toilet paper whenever possible.

A good three “whangs” if not. Any more than that and you’re starting to enjoy it too much.

Knocking your knob off a urinal is just revolting. What if you got lucky that evening? Would you expect someone to gobble down urinal wipings? Utterly disgusting.

I nearly snorted out my coffe through my nose while reading this.
Thanks for the laugh.
I could see it in front of me, a guy standing at a urinal, whacking his penis agianst it, yelling “Die! Die!”, and then proceeds to wrestle with it to get it back into his pants…

I apologise for my vivid and lurid imagination

:smiley:

Kareem, is that you?

</Old tasteless joke>

How many times have you seen a toilet paper roll next to a urinal? That’s right, never, because you know exactly where that TP will be tossed.

I suggest that hot air dryers be installed at hip level at every urinal.

(No, not to do that, but to dry your pants when the last drop appears.)

Or your name isn’t green_bladder? :slight_smile:

I like getting my fun from something other than pissing, actually. Peeing just isn’t a “WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” kind of activity for me, I don’t know (a wee-wee thing yes, not a “WHEEE, having FUN!” thing). Maybe I’m odd.

I’ve pee’d outside when camping. It never went in my shoes and I’ve never wet my pants while squatting. I can’t exactly aim well enough to record my name in yellow script in the snow but it’s close enough for horse-shoes and handgrenades. You guys don’t have the monthly thing, which isn’t a “WHEEEE!” time either but honestly, it’s not as bad as some females say. At least, my own time isn’t (lucky me?).

I happen to be a member of the Bathroom Library club… I read when I’m on the pot which I’ve heard is odd for a girl but oh well! It’s a break! That’s fun, not the peeing itself. BAH, I’m all hopped up on iced cafe mochas and sharing WAY too much info here! Darn you all!

I’m sorry, I know someone else has already said it, but this just absolutely cracked my shit up. The mental imagery is beautiful.

Bravo. :smiley: