For people who like ridiculous heat in the MMP

If I understand the theory of averages, average IQ is 100. Theoretically, half are above, half below. I am not meeting enough of the half above. Where are they hiding?

That’s why my toes curled with delight when I found SD and Mumpers. Now all I have to do is keep the iPad charged so I can get my MDA of SD & y’all. An IT hardware consult may be required for enough battery life. Fortunately I gave birth to one of those but he usually :rolls his eyes: when I ask him something. He lives a thousand miles away now but I can still feel those hazel eyes sprain themselves in their sockets, plus the huge sigh “mom…”. Forget it, I’ll just ask one of you.

As threatened, Chinese takeout feast for lunch. Leftover stashed for repeat treat tomorrow.

I will try to be more accomplished tomorrow, but no promises. My big goal for Hump Day is to put together in my room an antique cast iron nun’s bed that is sitting in pieces on my front porch. Bought it from a SIL’s convent when they downsized-it had been her’s as a novice in 1962. 30 years ago refinished it for my only daughter kidlet. Needless to say, she did not go on to become a nun (good thing or I would be short my only COMU), so now I get the bed AND the COMU. What a deal!

Good night. Sleep tight.