Friendly Advice for Drunky

If you don’t like what people are saying, you have the option to not read the thread.

:smiley:

On reflection, criticism from you sounds a lot like praise, and I’m hard pressed to think of things I could do better regarding posting on this message board.

Could roll your fat ass up to the gym?

Actually, the way I heard it was “Always kick a man while he’s down. It gives him the occasion to rise above it.”

ETA: Drunky is suspended.

It eludes me how that would make me a better poster on this message board, but I suppose it shouldn’t surprise me that you didn’t have the reading comprehension to get all the way through one whole sentence.

Try answering the questions in Post #144 in that thread where you were drooling over the fantasy of calling anybody antifa and then using that to justify running them over with a vehicle, OP.

That’s stalking!

And off topic and very dishonest. Shame!

I presume you realize the irony in somebody slinging insults so haphazardly trying to convince other people that they should be ashamed.

My presumption is based on the fact that of course you realize it; you’re just trolling.

Well, you just aren’t very bright are you? You’ve heard of something called cause and effect? Action/reaction? Put your little mind to use and figure out what posts are causes and what posts are effects.

When I respond to folks and their elementary school insults that’s an effect…

Now, I know you think you are witty and are demonstrating masterful wordplay. You’re not. It’s amateur and sort of boring. So, please, if you aren’t here to help at least be somewhat creative.

Well, you’re not trying hard enough. You can get a jar and a half’s worth of cookies into it if you keep eating them while you’re putting them in.

What about that movie titled “Mean Girls”? Is that just one big sexist congloberation?

Cause: OP, mocking someone who has been suspended

Effect: An entire thread calling the OP an asshole

The suspension is irrelevant, fool. The behavior that led to the suspension is relevant.

He could have posted that exact, well mostly exact, dishonest and nutty post down here in the pit and it would have been perfectly fine. The fact that he didn’t because he’s entitled to act like an ass because he’s oh so mad about the socks and the misogynies! is indicative of an unhealthy mind.

Look, no one needs to take octopus’s advice. That’s fine. I’m married. I’m used to being ignored when I mansplain. :slight_smile:

I just wonder what it’s like going through life as an overly emotional, fragile, perpetually offended, professional victim. Isn’t it exhausting ranting and raving at the whole world?

Why are you referring to yourself in the third person? How many socks are you juggling?

Cause octopus do.

I don’t know. I don’t have a habit of admonishing everyone for language then changing my tune to “but you don’t have to read those threads” when my fellow conservative fucktards keep getting banned for being fucktards.

You don’t understand different rules for different threads or forums? And what does this have to do with conservative posters being banned due to bias?

Octopus, serious question if I may?

Is your real name Martin (or Marty)? Because your writing style and the shit you post reminds me very much of someone I am familiar with, with the name above.

And in the spirit of the thread, fuck off troll.

Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.