Friendly Advice for Drunky

Hollywood has been sexist for over a 100 years.

At least eight. :smiley:

The spirit is one of friendly advice. That’s being lost on you people. :frowning: And, no, my name is not Marty. Thankfully.

That’s great and all. Doesn’t seem like you wrote it yourself. Are you plagiarizing as well as being otherwise dishonest?

So what? That’s irrelevant malarkey!

I got to give myself some advice:

‘Octopus! Posting in the pit is rarely productive!’

Don’t be ridiculous. You’re gloating.

You’re one of the main contributors that’s made this board toxic and why it’s losing posters. If that’s your goal, you’ve succeeded spectacularly.

Honestly, I’d rather have a hundred Drunkies who post some shit occasionally than a single Octopus who posts a single fuck-arsed post, evah.

Dude, you and your brethren have dragged The Dope down into the shitter in the last few years. If you think that’s something to be proud of, then keep up the good fight hero. Won’t be long before you’re treading shit in the cesspool that remains of your humanity.

Again, fuck off troll.

That movie about teenage GIRLS? In high school?

If it were only one post. But if you look at his posting history, it’s all shit-stirring, bitching, arguing, etc. There are very few posts if any, that indicate any basic human decency towards others.

The only way this board will start to get better is if he’s removed from it.

Which is why you “honestly” posted it in the Pit?

What a motherfucking coward you are, though, waiting until someone’s suspended before pitting them.

I’m pretty sure that’s the desired effect. He thrives on it … it’s the only way he can get hard anymore, I’m sure.

That and his hand-drawn manga-style pictures of himself and other Doper reichwingers. The “Shodan-octoputz kissing in the rain” one is actually quite well-drawn, I’ll give him that. I just don’t know why Shodan is drawn as a teenaged schoolgirl…

Ironic. Toxic is stirring drama up for snark. Hypocrit.

Responding to an irrational nut in the appropriate forum is not trolling. And sorry if a contrary opinion in the hive is perceived as dragging a website down into the shitter. When you leave your basement and step into the sun and see real people with real thoughts your mind might just be blown.

The Pit is not your private playground. If there is such a forum and if I’m a target in it, you cannot cry your little crocodile tears when I use it myself.

Great Debates and Elections are forums that by there very nature are about arguing. Duh! It’s really not that difficult to comprehend that forums that promote a space to have discussions on contentious issues will be contentious. You fools want this to be nothing more than a safe space where every non-hive opinion is considered trolling and banned. And you folks have been obsessed with this intellectual conformity to a point that it’s scary. Speaking of scary intellects…

He’ll be back. He can respond then. If he were a bit smarter and bit more composed he wouldn’t have been suspended.

Mine that snark! Chop-chop!

Is labeling everything right-wing troll the old is new again tactic to manipulate the board culture?

Your dart board of racist!, misogyny!, old white men!, right wing troll! is so predictable nowadays.

Huddle up with the mean girls and come up with some new buzzwords. Please.

:wink:

Think you might need to change those sheets again, reckon they’re so crusty by now they’ll scratch ya willy badly dude… fap fap fap.

How have I stirred up drama for GB with my one or two posts in this thread? You do that all on your own. I haven’t posted in the Pit for months. I also haven’t negatively impacted this board with my posting as you have.

How come you’re such a coward? You obviously read there, but you’re too afraid to post. Grow a vagina and come on over.

Stop trying to make Board War happen. It’s not going to happen.

He’s too dumb to think of anything else. So he starts squawking about GB. It’s easier to call us “Mean girls” rather than take responsibility for his behavior. I don’t even post in the snark thread there very much. Prior to the last day or so, my last few posts at GB have been about soup, grocery stores, another poster’s poor dog, and Christmas cards. He can’t even get that right.

I wasn’t the one to bring it up, but I don’t know if talking about GB is allowed even in the Pit. I’ll stop until I know for sure.

Talking about it is certainly allowed.

Trying to start a board war is definitely not, even here.

Funny thing. I actually just went through that thread and was surprised that the post Drunky responded to didn’t seem to be trolling. It seemed more like he was upset about something else at best.

But then octopus had to go and make this thread. And guess what? YOU JUST FUCKING MADE IT CLEAR YOU WERE TROLLING. You’re here pretending to give “advice” while actually attacking someone. That’s trolling. You know he just got suspended, and you’re deliberately trying to piss him off even more. Trying to piss people off is trolling. Plus you claim that the Pit should exist because people shouldn’t be so mean, so, when you use it to insult people, you are hypocritical and thus trolling.

Another funny thing: I don’t like Drunky all that much, and honestly was not too upset that he got 30 days. But now that I see that you are deliberately trying to piss him off, and the he didn’t get in trouble for any of the actual shitty stuff he does, I find myself sympathizing with him, and thinking the mods need to once again pay attention to which posters actually CAUSE the problems instead of going after the poster who breaks first.

Your post actually got me, someone who has Drunky on ignore because I think he’s such a bad poster, to be sympathetic to him, and to actually support what he said about wanting you banned. Congrats, octopus.

Oh shut up. Drunk Smurf went on a rant directly insulting another poster, as far as I’m concerned that poster has every right to respond in kind. No sanctimonious hand wringing is needed.

He didn’t, though. Instead he posted a cowardly passive-aggressive piece of fakery.

No, he just pitted him. Everything else is just waffle. Drunk Smurf called him out in ATMB, Octopus pitted him and that is the story in a nutshell.

I know you are all moving through the list one by one and it will soon be Octopus’ turn, but crying because one poster pitted another is weak sauce any day of the week.

That’s because you and your fellow racists, misogynists and right wing trolls are so predictable. As you promptly demonstrate with your misogynistic commentary. You cannot imagine how utterly sick I am of your shtick (especially your childish complaints about the Pit and it’s “potty language” while PERMANENTLY posting in the Pit :smack:). You’re by far the vilest hypocrite on this board.