Godzilla vs. Chuck E. Cheese

Small and nimble??? Then why the heck can’t he avoid the pepperoni that I thow at him when he’s up on stage singing? He moves like he’s got a microphone stand up his mousehole!

**Belrix wrote:

Didn’t Godzilla croak in his very first movie? I remember a big pearl-like pill in a glass cylinder that release a gas underwater that ate the flesh from his bones. Just a skeleton left.**

You’re thinking of Godzilla, King of the Monsters. The pill you refer to releases the “oxygen destoyer” which kills off Godzilla when he’s underwater, as you said, reducing him to a skeleton which also dissolves, I believe. shrug This is 50s science, it doesn’t have to make sense.

This was the first film in which old Bad Breath appears. The only problem was Raymond Burr was also in the film and it was hard telling the two apart. :smiley:

Sure, blame the cameraman :stuck_out_tongue: And how did Kong father Mighty Joe Young(some 20 years or so after the encounter with Gojira) if he didn’t prevail? Not saying he killed Gojira, but Gojira clearly didn’t kill him.

Enjoy,
Steven

(annoying anime fanboy/)

OH YEAH WELL GOKU AND HIS 87BILLION POWER LEVEL COULD KICK BOTH THEIR ASSES!!!

(/annoying anime fanboy)

just thought i would throw that in there for the sake of this redicilous thread

-x out

yeah, but once GOKU touched the water, the ink on the cel would bleed…

and then:
Buh Bye, Mr. Smarty Pants bad 80’s hairdo Goku.

Hm, so Godzilla would eat the Jolly Green Giant? The mind boggles.

PS – Hey Babs, thanks for the CDs. TWO of them! Wow!

Tristar worked him over pretty damned well.

[sub]I mean, c’mon, they beat him so bad he was unrecognizable. The text-book definition of FUBAR.[/sub]

you’re welcome!
Sorry it took so long!

**Earthling wrote:

Hm, so Godzilla would eat the Jolly Green Giant? The mind boggles.**

Hrm… and our next Death Match fight:

The Jolly Green Giant vs Mr. Clean!

I dunno; there’s nothing worse than hotter-than-hell pizza. It’s kind of an oxymoron in itself.

I’d say ol’ Chuck has the upper hand.

[sub]There are a lot of beer bottles in the stage area. They actually had a vintage Speed King pedal sans beater behind the bass drum. Oh, and I hate the smell of the place. The smell alone should bring ol’ God to-- er, I’ll just say Godzilla to his knees. I must admit that I like the pizza there when it doesn’t try to raise godzilla (haw haw) awful blisters on your palate.[/sub]

that wasn’t Godzilla. That was some pansy French girly-lizard who called himself godzilla because of self-esteem issues.
And if Chuck E. Cheese brought an army of children to fight Big G, there’d only be an army of burnt child corpses after a few seconds. but i like to think gamera would lead the kids away to safety before chuck gets them killed. gamera is friend to all children. but Godzilla could kick his tail also.

If the pizza were really that hot, Chuck E. would burst into flames the second he tried to pick it up, let alone try to throw it into Godzilla’s mouth.
Now Chuck E. Cheese vs. The Noid, that’s a fight.

That giant Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man terrorizing New York in Ghostbusters? He’s not really Mr. Stay-Puft. He’s Zuul. Zuul says something about appearing in the form of whatever you’re thinking of. And what is one of the Ghostbusters thinking of? A character who we saw on a bag of marshmallows earlier on in the film. He’s thinking of a character which advertises marshmallows.

So, if Zuul was to come outside a Chuck E. Cheese (how do you summon Zuul again? That gatekeeper/keymaster sex thing?), he’d end up in the form of Chuck E. Cheese, since that’s what most of the kids would be thinking about there. (I presume they’ve gotten rid of Mr. Munch, the Italian guy, and the rest of the Make-Believe Band. If they haven’t, Zuul will most likely pick the kid who’s thinking of one of them.) Well, anyway, this giant Chuck E. would be a formidable opponent against Godzilla…I think. The Ghostbusters beat Zuul/Stay-Puft with those zappy rays and the capture box. Can atomic breath beat a mouse? Zuul/Stay-Puft blew up into marshmallowy bits, since he was marshmallowy. Could Godzilla blow Zuul/Chuck E. up into mousy bits?

And the question is, is it the tuxedo-clad, kind host Chuck E. of yesteryear, or the skateboarding Chuck E. of today who makes wise and friendly comments in the spots nowadays? Is there even a difference? What about the dog from Showbiz that Bushnell sued, bought, and killed? Is this making any sense?

Yeah, I know.
The scientific nomenclature is G.I.N.O.

Godzilla In Name Only

But I hadda get in a Tristar dig. I hated that movie.

There is even a dig at that movie in one of the newer Big G movies, a Japanese scientist says “The Amercians even thought they had a Godzilla, even though Japanese Scientists said it wasn’t”

A pretty weak dig, but I guess it loses something in the translation . . .

Gamera is really neat
He is filled with turtle meat

I beg to differ; Zuul would most likely take the form of a giant arcade token. When I was a kid, that’s all I thought about while at the House of Chuck E - my next Defender fix.

[apropos of nothing] I’ve always wondered, is Chuck E. any relation to Chuck D.? Maybe a younger brother or something?[/apropos of nothing]

And after we take out Godzilla with the Hades Pie, I say we go after Rickie Lee Jones for singing that insipid Chuck E.'s In Love.

At Show-biz i was all about the DigDug. Zuul would come digging down mainstreet thinking he could pop Big G like he pops them Frygars, but then Godzilla would Atomic Blast him before he gets in firing range, and Rodan would pick up his burnt corpse and drop it into a volcano.