Godzilla vs. Chuck E. Cheese

What if…

a clone was made of Godzilla.

Then who would win?

Godzilla or Godzilla assuming both faught until one died (no ties).

the mind BOGGLES!

Both Biollante and Space Godzilla were created by cells from Big G (dubbed G cells). Big G beat space Godzilla with Mogura’s help, and kicked that stupid rose’s behind (i hate that one, only the super x-2 makes it watchable)

Oh, and more on Space godzilla’s origin. The G-cells somehow were thrown into space, then passed into a black hole, and Space Godzilla was born. Space G also conquored planets, which if those planets were owned by those wimpy green apes or cockroach people, would explain why it only took a few years to make an empire.

Good point. Tokens melt. Godzilla wins.

What if Godzilla was wearing the One Ring? could those wimpy hobbits stop him? I think not…

But you actually have to be wearing the One Ring on your finger to tap into its power, don’t you? So no ring for G, not that he needs it to stomp the Shire into oblivion.

Their are only three forces in the universe that can stop Godzilla . . .
Bugs Bunny
Ripped-Shirt Kirk

and

Al Bundy if Godzilla should make the fatal mistake of hitting on Kelly.

Godzilla speaks!

“Nasty little hobbitses! What has it gots in his pocketses, hmmm?”

Actually, I think UltraMan would put in a good show, whadda ya say?

I don’t know why, but this reminded me of Yoda. Which, of course, would be a totally unfair contest, pitting Jedi mind tricks against Godzilla’s pea-sized reptilian brain.

Now, Yoda vs. The Borg, though…that could be interesting.

http://www.dalekempire.com/LostGodzilla.html

Boo-ya!

As much as I respect the great Godzilla, he could in fact be captured by MacGyver. Luckily, there`s some aluminum foil, duct tapes and a safety pin in the area…

That would be my anti-terror kit!! :smiley:

KING GHIDORAH CONQUERS ALL!!!

…with Batman. He teams up with Batman.

I am not a geek.