guys need to read and respond please

She actually said it right in front of me straight to him. So, it’s not word-of-mouth here. And my baby would NEVER tell a lie like that to get more out of me. He gets more than he can handle, trust me. Things are running very smoothly now and I’m happy. He’s happy and it’s extrememly apparent that we love eachother more than we ever did. Thank you all.

I wanted to ask something else. I’ve never given him head and I think it may have something to do with a neighbor who tried to make me give him head when I was about 4, do you guys think? I always had it stuck in my mind that it happened, but my dad just confirmed it for me. It actually did happen and they had to take me to Children’s Services for it. They said I’d have no permanate damage, but I think I do… comments?

Brittany

You owe this man two blowjobs a day for the rest of your life.

You owe the world a lobotomy.

Well… I don’t have a PhD, but I have had a couple girlfriends who hadn’t performed oral sex before…
You’d have to relate more of your feelings on the subject to get any useful advice. Have you tried and started “freaking”? Have you never gone near it? If you’ve tried… was it a taste thing? Texture?

SNORT GIGGLE! [slaps ghostrider a high five]

That was a good one.

I’ve never gone near it and never have attemped. I’m scared of even attempting it. Not scared, just… I don’t know. It’s like a blockage in my brain where I can’t even fathom doing it. You know? It’s hard and I want to please him in every way he should be pleased, but I can’t. I’m getting really drunk tonight, so maybe if I do it once it’ll break the ice and it’ll be easier. That’s the way it is with me, and I’m guessing most other people, once you do something a couple times it’s a lot easier to handle. Hopefully this will be the same way. Cross your fingers guys and wish me good luck. :slight_smile:

And who determines that?

Just don’t forget about being pleased yourself.

If you have to get drunk in order to be “comfortable” doing something, you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.

You’re seventeen! Go have fun! Be a KID!

Poppycock! One should be sufficient.

You know if you didn’t actually do anything wrong you don’t really owe him anything other than an explanation and really shouldn’t be looking to make it up to him. You sound kinda guilty though, but as long as its true that it was only your friend making up BS then in fact going out of your way to please him makes you look guilty. Kick your friends ass to the curve, that should be all thats needed to make it up to him.

Alright, update time guys. That blowjob thing, well… it’s working. Really well. I’m not going to go into details, but it has helped a lot. I’m going to my mom’s for two weeks in North Carolina to visit, but I’ll still be on here posting. I’m just going to miss my boyfriend. We’re making future plans and although I’ve always frowned upon this in the past with other guys, I believe it’s right to do with him. This is my one, guys, and I do believe when I’m thirty and still posting on here, you’ll be hearing about my wonderful children and my gorgeous, loving husband who will be my current boyfriend. I can’t wait.

uh…is this thread real?

::tiptoes away from the madness::